Anyone aiming to lose at least 70lbs...(5st)?

Options
Hi,
I have got myself into a really bad habit. Emotional eating but over the year it has just got worse & worse. I'm wanting to lose 5st at least to take me back to my 10st.
I have moments when I can eat anything sugary/fatty & carry on.
Is anyone else like this?
I'd love some MyFitnessPals for friends for motivation

Replies

• StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey I had 5stone to lose but I'm down 2 of that now. If you'd like to be mfp friends add me
  • MargaMC78
    MargaMC78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about the same amount... feel free to add me!
  • PolkadotH
    PolkadotH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm looking to lose about 90lbs+
  • fedupwithfluff
    fedupwithfluff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the community piece, first post actually, so I don't know what to do as far as how to add people as friends or anything, but I do have about 70lbs to lose, and I am looking for a group to work alongside.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have got myself into a really bad habit. Emotional eating but over the year it has just got worse & worse. I'm wanting to lose 5st at least to take me back to my 10st.
    I have moments when I can eat anything sugary/fatty & carry on.
    Is anyone else like this?
    I'd love some MyFitnessPals for friends for motivation

Snap. We even have the same doggie! Friend me friend me friend me!!
  • april111213
    april111213 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90lbs. I'm about 18 down of that. but starting to gain again . So disappointed and stressed about it. But every day I get a new chance to do better. good luck!!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm down 62lb so far and would love to lose another 8lb x
  • davenfarts88
    davenfarts88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose a total of 120 lbs I started 4-11-17 so far I am down 15 lbs I've set mini goals for myself my first is to lose 35 lbs by July first I'm off to a good start! Good luck and stay positive the hard work becomes habit rather quickly B) when I get a emotional craving I drink water and chew gum !
  • Mars_Andromeda
    Mars_Andromeda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking to lose 100 pounds total. My mini goal is 10% of my current weight by November.

Feel free to add me!! Good luck everyone
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have just over 4st to lose, but have already lost 2. I am 5ft 9.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i reckon i need to lose that if not maybe another stone more!
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 so far! Looking to lose another 30-40 depending on how I feel when I get there! Feel free to add me :)
  • cristiodlin
    cristiodlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70-80 lbs! I'd love to be a support for each other!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Never in my life have I got stressed and craved salad.

I am on day 2 of trying to change some life habits (for the umpteenth time).

I have a fear of exercise, by that I mean that I am afraid of injury. I currently have bursitis in a hip (2 yrs in, and I have had cortisone injected) and the remnants of tennis elbow. I have just had a phone call asking for fasting blood test to happen (bloods taken last week) so I am afraid of becoming insulin resistant.

What I am really saying is that I am scared of staying the same AND scared of the process of change. And I love love love buttery toast.

I need to conquer this carb addiction by eating well. If you are trying to change , to move more, fleeing the demons at your heels then I wish you all the best.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Never in my life have I got stressed and craved salad.

I am on day 2 of trying to change some life habits (for the umpteenth time).

I have a fear of exercise, by that I mean that I am afraid of injury. I currently have bursitis in a hip (2 yrs in, and I have had cortisone injected) and the remnants of tennis elbow. I have just had a phone call asking for fasting blood test to happen (bloods taken last week) so I am afraid of becoming insulin resistant.

What I am really saying is that I am scared of staying the same AND scared of the process of change. And I love love love buttery toast.

I need to conquer this carb addiction by eating well. If you are trying to change , to move more, fleeing the demons at your heels then I wish you all the best.

You can have buttery toast...make it fit in your calories and just don't have too much of it. As for exercise, you don't have to be pumping iron at the gym or running a marathon to lose weight or get healthy. I'm recovering from cancer and am unable to do anything like that at the moment. I walk my dog an hour or so a day and do yoga. Get out there and walk and instead of running from demons, turn and face them girl. Only you can xx
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You can add me if you like. My aim is to lose 70lb, as of today I'm down 28lb, it's taken me 6 months so far (I took 3 months off over Christmas, I have no idea why, time just got away from me).
    I highly recommend joining an accountability challenge, in the forum challenges. They really help!

Good luck!
  • Leigh072268
    Leigh072268 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! Feel free to add me