Weight loss

Options
:( I cannot quit chocolates... Pls help

Replies

• chescaandsam
    chescaandsam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate most days. I know that I love a chocolaty snack in the evenings so I log my chocolate snack in the morning.

I have found quite a few chocolate treats around 100 calories. They are individually wrapped which helps me with self control. (If I have a big bar of dairy milk I will alot more without realising it.)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I've just had chocolate in my porridge, delicious!

Look up IIFYM OP
  • Etsar73
    Etsar73 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I eat Lindt dark chocolate. I love the ones with orange, lime, salted caramel etc. It's the only chocolate l can have in the house. I eat 2 squares a day. It's rich so you can't eat much but it gives u a chocolate fix. If l try to keep milk chocolate in the house l can eat the whole block and more in one sitting. I have tried and failed every time. Or just buy your fix when you are out... just enough for one serve. Never keep it in the house. I am happy with my dark chocolate.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    There is some truth to the idea that chocolate is made up of the same things as a salad. Except for the high calorie content, chocolate is good for you.
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I also keep sf fudgcicles in the freezer. Chocolate taste for 40 calories.
  • Altess
    Altess Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have sugar free Jello Pudding!
    Chocolate goodness!
    In summer I freeze them!
    Cold chocolate goodness!
  • ashleighs148
    ashleighs148 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just bought a massive bar of Cadbury's milk chocolate and it's only 29 calories a block. :) It's really not hard to fit chocolate into your diet, even if you are restricting calories.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

You don't need to quit chocolate to lose weight.

Weight loss is about eating less calories, and not about not eating certain foods.
  • JoshCueball
    JoshCueball Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually get my chocolate feel either with my protein shakes in the morning with a chocolate flavored whey or a chocolate flavored protein bar. I just have the protein built into my macros, so I get the best of both worlds.

Of course you have to get used to the protein flavored chocolate ;)
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My favorite way to get chocolate in is peanut butter that has chocolate chips in it. I make it work with my diet like having a PB and banana wrap in the morning for breakfast. tastes like dessert.