Open diaries to swap ideas

1890 cals/day, 40/30/30 mac count. I love to create healthy recipes and make a game of reaching my food goals but would love to add some new friends with similar goals. Perhaps share some ideas.

Replies

• Loveslupins
    Loveslupins Posts: 67 Member
    Me! 1700 including exercise calories.
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    My diary is open, though my calorie goal is 1200 (I'm short). I cook almost every thing from scratch.
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    My diary is open.. I can eat 2100 cals a day, but rarely hit that..
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    I'm near 4000 daily. I eat healthy ice cream, poptarts, and pancakes daily, but if you want....go ahead and see if you get more ideas.
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    My diary is open, my goal is 1,370 per day but I usually eat between 1500 - 2000 due to exercise ( I like to keep to my net calories about 1200) feel free to add me.
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Mine's open, but I eat a lot of pre-packaged meals.
  • Aniston_T
    Aniston_T Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want my diary is open to friends. I like to cook and I love getting new ideas. I usually eat around 1500 and more on weekends. If I don't enter a new recipe on my app to find out the exact calories and macros I usually search for something similar and put it in as an estimate. I don't eat healthy all the time (I can eat a lot of junk some days) but I cook most days. I eat everything so if you don't eat meat or dairy you might not like my recipes/ideas