No friends. Need friends.

Options
EliseMPB
EliseMPB Posts: 9 Member
Yeah. I've posted twice in last 2 hours. First time ever on any type of app like this LOL Just to add this. I need a friend to help me along with my weight loss and I will for them. I weighed 267 in October of 2015 and as of right now I weigh 210 again. I was down to 189 until I stopped caring for 2 months! . I swear I eat a french fry and I gain 2 pounds, I have that type of metabolism or body I guess. Add me. Talk to me.

Replies

• goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Added ;)
  • Islandbound25
    Islandbound25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up and down all the time too. It's so frustrating. I've gained and lost the same 30 lbs so many times I've lost count.
  • krystamtracy
    krystamtracy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your own! I'm new here too, hoping it will keep me motivated and inspired to lose 30 lbs.
  • shellifish7295
    shellifish7295 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Any and all support helps. I was in your same situation until I realized I needed the support and the drive to push it. You can do it!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you!
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I smell a French fry and gain 10!! The struggles!
  • AyngelGirl
    AyngelGirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss that you've made so far. It's tough when we hit a plateau. It makes us question things. It's important to look at what we are doing and make adjustments keep losing. Added you.
  • banini999
    banini999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    same here i need support and friends..
  • EliseMPB
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad to say I'm back on track as of may 4th.. And realizing that if i don't really eat healthy and work out regularly, i gain weight fast. When i gained this last time i wasn't eating too bad at all, I've always been a pretty healthy eater ever since i lost the first time. But not working out much on top of not eating perfectly i gain 21 pounds uggghh. But I'm down to 206 now and i don't plan on stopping until i reach my goal weight of 160. I love reading all the positive things on here! Thanks for adding me everyone! I really believe we can all do this together.
  • Britdontdreamitbeit
    Britdontdreamitbeit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added! Starting where you did. Gotta pick up where we left off!
  • alannabanana75
    alannabanana75 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am so new to this, I have no idea how to add people. :/ Can someone please explain how to me. I'm sure there's a quick add friend button but for the life of me...
  • EliseMPB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    d
  • Tierrar3
    Tierrar3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm starting back up with working out it's been tough.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    @EliseMPB Congrats on your progress so far. Will add you.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I am so new to this, I have no idea how to add people. :/ Can someone please explain how to me. I'm sure there's a quick add friend button but for the life of me...

Click name under photo. Click name again in box. Click Add as friend.