Seventy (70) Pounds down... (with pics in my blog)!

Options
2»

Replies

• bambam78
    bambam78 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing. My wife and I were looking at your pics. I am a newbie
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great success so far! Keep it up, you look so happy and so much younger! Congrats!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! You look much younger too! Great job!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and never stop your goals!! Amazing Job.

Robby
  • tiffshben
    tiffshben Posts: 2
    Options
    you look great. thanks for sharing your stories. I'm really just beginning and it is battle counting and exercising, but its nice to see that you are doing it, and it means that we can all do it, if we stick with it. i think taking pictures to see the progression is nice. I will have to do that tonight..... so i can look back when I have lost 70 pounds, I'm at 5 pounds, but i will get there....... in time.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your amazing words and wisdom... many have commented, sent messages and requested to be my friend. I will take all the support I can get and give the same in return!!! If I can do this - TRUST ME - you can do this, too!!! If you need help, motivation, or just a simple pat on the back, I will always be here!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow.. the transformation you have made is purely nothing short of amazing and beautiful. Honestly I had planned to go shopping just now and eat something bad for lunch, but after seeing your pictures, I'm going to get a salad. Thank you for posting this, you are such an inspiration. I joined fitness pal a long time ago just to get a weight loss ticker, and today is the first time I've actually ventured into the forums and I'm speechless at so many things I have already read and seen. I should have came into here sooner XD I hope one day I will have lost as much as you have, and be as beautiful inside and out as you are. I can just see it in your eyes. How happy you are and I'd give anything to feel happy again like that.
  • Pudgemuffin1
    Pudgemuffin1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great congratulations you are a great inspiration !!
  • BeeMarieG
    BeeMarieG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congrats on your weightloss -- I love your positive attitude and you truly inspire me.
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you are very inspiring and i think your goals are admirable!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much... this is such a great community!!! I can't say it enough - without my MFP's (and faith and my daughter) I would have given up LONG ago!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!