GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
Much anticipation......................................................and it delivered!!!!!
Good story, great comedy, another great soundtrack and many cameos! Plus after seeing post ending, am excited about the next great Marvel movie!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Replies

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Saw it last night. May go again this weekend.
    Lol, me too. I get free tickets because my sister and BIL are both managers for Regal. :)

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! I can't wait to see it!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Didn't think it was as good as some seem to. The jokes were obvious, and it just felt really sequel-y. But it was a good time, especially since work paid for it. :smile:
    You didn't love Draxx's obnoxiousness? Lol, kept me cracking up through the whole movie.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved it and the bf and I are taking his daughter to go see it in 3d next time. Had lots of humor to it
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Didn't think it was as good as some seem to. The jokes were obvious, and it just felt really sequel-y. But it was a good time, especially since work paid for it. :smile:

I agree with this...

Yeah, it was entertaining, but I guess I'm expecting these movies to advance or involve more of the MCU now.

This movie was totally forgettable in that regard.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    D-Box 3-D rocks!!! I almost got tossed out of my seat a couple of times :) Hilarious and slightly poignant. It is going to be an awesome summer for movies.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Although I felt like a lot of the jokes were forced, I still loved it. It was fun, very watchable. I'd watch it again, probably about a hundred times. Just fun. A little heavy on the "let's solve all of life's mysteries" stuff, from family dynamics to pushing people away preemptively to the meaning of the universe, but I mean. Kurt Russel. Just sayin'.