Whose body do you want?

Options

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Me: Miranda Lambert. She's short and curvy!
    Him: As is. He's a built Infantry Marine. :heart:
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian. I think she is just stunning. I already have the hourglass thing going on, but if I just thin my hips out a bit more, I could look just like her. I love that curvy look.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    And totally loling at all the Ryan Reynolds.

Yes. He is hot! :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire. Challene's sister's body...

Husband: Daniel Craig in that itty bitty swim suit in James Bond (actually he's pretty close which is why I probably go for that).
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    i know this topic is supposed to be uplifting but it makes me sad. :ohwell: :cry:

I agree..:ohwell:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    At the end of this journey - when you have reached your goals....If you could get your body to look like any one persons, who would you pick? AND if you could pick a body for your significant other, whose would you pick? Let's keep it clean people!

Me: Jennifer Aniston
    Him: Tim McGraw :)

This morning on a friends post I commented that I like Jennifer Aniston's body. I think she is beautiful and has a little of everything which seems perfect to me.

My husband - don't care for him to have a body like anyone else, but I would like to see a little more muscles on him.
  • run4life21
    run4life21 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez for sure. Killer legs and butt:)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Me: Kajol Mukherjee
    Him: Perfect already. Lean and muscled. Rawr!
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Beyonce Knowles for sure!! She has curves, but they look good on her!!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I want my OWN body...at its most fit and healthiest. :)
  • mrsdiaz
    mrsdiaz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian or Coco ... small waist but great legs and amazing curves.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Me - Hm, I'm curvy but athletic so somewhere between Sara Rue (I sort of look like her according to my Dad) and Jillian Michaels i guess?
    Him - Ideally, Brad Pitt but I'd be happy if he'd just lose the beer belly (or at least some of it)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I am loving how my body is changing but the dream bod is a mix Scarlett johansson/Kate winslet and Brendan Fraser (in the mummy not so much now but he is still hott to me :love: ) and if you know what i'm talking about Jericho Barrons yummmy even if he is only fiction!!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who, he regenerates....
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    Kim Kardashian or Adriana Lima
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels (I use to look like her)
    Him - Taylor Lautner (I have pics to prove that he looked like an older version of him!)
  • batelohim83
    Options
    Cathrine Zeta Jones,

Totally agree!!!
  • tiggerfan
    tiggerfan Posts: 71
    Options
    for me = Fergie (Black Eyed Peas)
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Okay I'd love Demi Moore -- we're about the same age, so I should be able to look like her, right?? :laugh:
    Seriously, though, I'd be happy looking like Marilyn Monroe!!

Hubby? Love him like he is -- my great big teddy bear!! But if he ended up looking like Vin Diesel in The Pacifier, well, I wouldn't complain. :tongue:
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    I want... my body. Just a bit more toned and able to fit back into some clothes in the back of my closet.

Idolizing celebrities... to me does not make a lot of sense. They are who they are and you are who you are... You aren't going to be able to change your body without surgical enhancement to look like someone else. So in reality, it is a loose loose situation and a slippery slope.