How long have you been with MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've had this account for a little over a year, but I've been on and off MFP since 2010.
  • classysro
    classysro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    3 years
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Since the 18th Feb 2010
  • crakmasta
    crakmasta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    About 4 years. Currently about just over 500 days of a logging streak. Had a better one going but lost it during a camping trip with no connection. :/
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Today marks day 1000 for me. I'll be here forever.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in the same boat as you :) Joined i think in 2011 (or very early 2012) and i will need it to maintain, because when I am not on here i do not do well!
  • ClassicKayo
    ClassicKayo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in the same boat as you :) Joined i think in 2011 (or very early 2012) and i will need it to maintain, because when I am not on here i do not do well!

I'm really not sure how people do it without!
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    864 days, 60 lbs lost, bleeping around with last 10 to 15 for almost a year, but this has helped me not regain during some VERY VERY stressful times.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Three and a half years. Lost 50lbs the first year, then kinda logged sporadically after that, but I had learned so much about portion control, etc., that I managed to lose another 15lbs. since then. Also, I weigh myself every day and if I see it start to creep back up, I start logging again until I get back to where I want to be. Now also trying to lose that 'last 5 lbs.' I think it's a great tool to have.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    November of 2012...but I haven't logged in about 4 years.