Female Workout Pants

Options
renegadebunny
renegadebunny Posts: 15 Member
edited May 2017 in Chit-Chat
This is directed to the ladies - I'd just recently gotten back into the swing of things in my MBA program (and workouts in general) and had to come up with 20 questions for an assessment.

If you awesome ladies could please look at your experience with workout pants, and answer these questions about Athletic bottoms, I would forever be grateful:

https://goo.gl/forms/WbtrLxbeUjEEcrn72

Thanks in advance ladies, and may the gains be ever with you!
[edit: the three letter word for gluteus maximus was edited to "kitten". kick-kitten. xp ]

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I had a pair of workout pants but I had to return them. Problem was that I wearing the very pants I was returning.

@serenityfrye
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I had a pair of workout pants but I had to return them. Problem was that I wearing the very pants I was returning.

@serenityfrye

I thought the *problem* was you fell in mud

I'm old. My memory is clouded these days
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    OMG! I totally read this "female without pants."

I literally just wear underwear (if at home, obviously) or else this years-old stretched out pair of shiny black yoga pants I bought at Walmart.

I have never found any magic pants that enhanced my workout.
  • renegadebunny
    Options
    are you sure you didn't get yourself a pair of smartypants :p

LAWoman72 wrote: »

I literally just wear underwear (if at home, obviously) or else this years-old stretched out pair of shiny black yoga pants I bought at Walmart.

:D I too am a fan of lounging around in undies lol
    thanks for the feedback :)

• Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Your answer choices aren't very good. If you're going to require an answer, you need to have none of the above or other as options. I filled out your survey, but most of the questions/answers didn't really fit with what I look for or value in workout clothes.

I buy my workout clothes at Target or Walmart. I don't believe I've seen the brands advertised anywhere. The one characteristic of workout pants that will make me buy them is pockets...can I put a key, i.d. and Kleenex somewhere (I'm convinced athletic wear manufacturers find it funny when some poor female runner is found raped and murdered in Central Park and the police have no way to identify the body because her workout clothes had no pocket large enough for her to carry an I.D.)?
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    are you sure you didn't get yourself a pair of smartypants :p

:D I too am a fan of lounging around in undies lol
    thanks for the feedback :)

Oh no, what I meant was, sometimes I wear just undies to work out, especially in summer. It gets really hot here, even with the AC sometimes.

It's nowhere near as pretty a sight as it sounds. Luckily for my neighbors and their sensitive, developing, so far therapy-less children, I do have blinds.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    Pants? I'm supposed to wear pants? That explains a lot!

Hi !

.... and, don't listen to anyone else on this subject; you're right and you know it.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    Pants? I'm supposed to wear pants? That explains a lot!

That's funny, I originally read the title of this thread as "female without pants".
  • pattyreyes85
    pattyreyes85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The questions have been answered :) Good luck with your MBA program!!
  • renegadebunny
    Options
    Oh no, what I meant was, sometimes I wear just undies to work out, especially in summer. It gets really hot here, even with the AC sometimes.
    Yikes, summer there sounds unbearable - I struggle enough in 34°C (93°F) weather as is :(

The questions have been answered :) Good luck with your MBA program!!
    I appreciate your input, thank you pattyreyes85!

Your answer choices aren't very good. If you're going to require an answer, you need to have none of the above or other as options. I filled out your survey, but most of the questions/answers didn't really fit with what I look for or value in workout clothes.

I buy my workout clothes at Target or Walmart. I don't believe I've seen the brands advertised anywhere. The one characteristic of workout pants that will make me buy them is pockets...?
    I acknowledge that the survey is filled with... development opportunities, however given time constraints and the number of people who have already responded, I'm going to have to run with what I already have and discuss the areas of improvement much later in my paper. Great comments, thank you for your feedback Tried30UserNames

That's funny, I originally read the title of this thread as "female without pants".
    you're not the only one lol at least the thread is getting some attention
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I've filled it out. I tend to prefer shorts to trousers (pants) so I answered the question with regards to shorts. Hope that's okay.
  • renegadebunny
    Options
    jesspen91 wrote: »
    I've filled it out. I tend to prefer shorts to trousers (pants) so I answered the question with regards to shorts. Hope that's okay.

Thanks for the heads up, and thank you for taking the time to fill it out!
  • renegadebunny
    edited May 2017
    Options
    hey everyone! some friends are having trouble accessing the link :-\
    reposting a new URL just in case:

https://goo.gl/forms/GBRElhufXrFIaPMC2

and yes, I caved...parts of the survey have been edited -_-

thanks again to those who have contributed so far!
  • renegadebunny
    Options
    *bump*! :)