Options
    Pizza
    Chinese
    Beer
    Chips and dip
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Whatever looks good on the menu that night.
    But, as with others above, I don't "cheat". I know that in the natural course of things, some meals will be more indulgent than others. I factor that in. I'm in it for the long haul.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Pasta, I love pasta so much. Or pizza. Or McDonalds/Chinese food.
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else feel terrible after a cheat meal? I just ate mine. I had two slices of pizza and I am having terrible stomach pains and can't stop using the bathroom
  • court_alacarte
    court_alacarte Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    tex-mex--any place with some good tortillas! or chinese food, i taste the lemon chicken in my dreams.
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    pizza, every time.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Does anyone else feel terrible after a cheat meal? I just ate mine. I had two slices of pizza and I am having terrible stomach pains and can't stop using the bathroom

I don't cheat. And when I have pizza I eat the whole thing. And it doesn't make me feel sick.

If I do something really terrible I'll often feel sick from guilt. But eating food doesn't make me feel like that because I don't attach good or bad labels to it.

Perhaps it was off?
  • Boland_D
    Boland_D Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Lots of pasta
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't actually plan a cheat meal, although I don't mind having one high calorie day per month. My high calorie days have typically been a matter of eating junk food around the house, and I won't call that a favorite meal. If I were to plan a meal with full knowledge that it was going to blow out my calorie budget for a day, I propose that it would be the Penne Rustica at Romano's Macaroni Grill.

I make my own pizza several times each week so that's not a cheat meal in my book.
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Turkey meal and all the trimmings
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Whatever I'm in the mood for, and I try to make it fit in my calories. The idea that you have to restrict yourself so much that you feel that you have to cheat makes me sad.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Zaxby's French fries. So many French fries. So many.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Usually some kind of ethnic food, or gourmet food that I wouldn't normally have access to. Last Saturday, it was falafel with tahini sauce in a wrap, at an outdoor festival. Yesterday, I had a banana nut bread ice cream sandwich with freshly made organic ice cream and praline bits, while in Philadelphia for work.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Gourmet pizza from my favorite place. Every Friday night. Mmm.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    FOOD. :D Oh probably some kind of big bowl of cheesy pasta and garlic bread, or some soy sauce loaded Chinese food.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and gravy!(I only get that once a year on my birthday) or pizza - but I can usually fit that into my day if I'm careful.
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    broseidonkingofbrocean Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Will always be pizza.

And everyone else who stated pizza. Aside from it being calorie dense it actually has good protein in it. Always will be my go to cheat meal while building my body.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings

Bought a kamado so ribs and pulled pork will add to that. Usually try to stay in the range though. Usually a small breakfast and lunch so I can enjoy what I spent all day cooking :)
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Also wings are very rare for me, maybe once every two months. But man I enjoy them lol