Motivated mom's in their 30's

Options
1235»

Replies

• JessF2003
    JessF2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 & I have two kids-6 & 10. Over the last two plus years, I've lost 56 pounds. 40 pounds were lost the first few months of trying and then I gave up. However all my eating habits stuck so thankfully I didn't gain any back!! I started to notice without trying I was still losing-clothes were fitting differently, so lately I've been trying again! I have discovered this month that for the first time in my life I am able to run a full mile without stopping---this was HUGE for me since I have always HATED running and would about die trying to do it. I have at least 43 more lose to get to my first goal-5 pounds less than I was when I got pregnant with my oldest. (190) Feel free to add me!! I'm always looking for more friends on here!
  • bmstreetman378
    bmstreetman378 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) If any of you ladies need any motivation, accountability or support, I am happy to help! I helps mamas everyday lose that extra baby weight and get back to a fit/toned body.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! 34, 4 kids and a farm :smile:
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What do u farm?
  • livesinpjs
    livesinpjs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    37 year old mom of 1. Wanting to lose30 pounds.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Almost 31, mom of one 11-month-old. :smile:
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    31yo Mom of a nearly six month old. I'm down almost 50 pounds since she was born with another 40-50 to go. My diary is open to friends and I log honestly. Feel free to add me.
  • Blufae33
    Blufae33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm a 38yr old Mom of 2 also looking for friends who have the same deal
  • lulu_carr
    lulu_carr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and have a 4 year old daughter. I gained 60lb since she was born.
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a mother of 2 and I am 32. I am 5'3 and have about 55lbs to loose. Feel free to add me. I too need friends to motivate me. :)
  • Priscy3456
    Priscy3456 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's day to you all. It's been a lovely day even though I'm watching everything that I eat. Hope you all had a good one
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Could always use more support! 35yo mom of 4, ranging in ages from 8-17. Not looking to lose, but to get toned and healthy.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 and a mom of three (8,7 and 2.5 yrs). I've been on MFP for 2 years, my weight has been up and down, but still in a healthy range and now I'm almost at maintenance. Right now I'm more focused on exercising.
  • misch_ka
    misch_ka Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hej! I just turned 34 and have two little ones : ages 6 and 2. I am not focused on weight loss even though I could totally do without those extra 5 kilos (about 11 lbs). I mostly need to get in shape, feel better and reduce stress from my daily life. I have also a full time job that is sedentary ...

Let's do it, mammas! ;)
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 with a 9 month old and a kindergartner and a goal to lose the mummy tummy! Feel free to add me :)
  • kimberly85711
    kimberly85711 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mom in her 30s I'm so sick of losing and gaining more weight back
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am 38, mum of one 10 year old! I am in maintenance since last September but decided to see if I can lose few more pounds this month. Feel free to add me!

• DeviousKitty
    DeviousKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love it if anyone wanted to add me. New to this and I'm 35 and a mom to 2 kiddos ages 6 & 4 =^-^=
  • dishapes
    dishapes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 35 with 2 boys (2.5 years & 9 months). I also work full time. Feel free to add me
  • ShellTH20
    ShellTH20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 37 yo Mum to two boys (9 and 6).
    I've always struggled with my weight. I have around 20kgs to loose. Lost a little so far but a long way to go. Always accepting new friends to help motivate and inspire me. ☺️