Looking for ANY in home Cardio routines

Soo it's May and I'm 5 months into breaking my "get healthy" 2017 resolution. Struggling with getting on track but I refuse to give up on Trying to get my *kitten* up and to the gym, track, or whatever... Looking for some in home Cardio routines.. Any & all suggestions are welcomed.. Please

Replies

• snb25
    snb25 Posts: 28 Member
    Have a bunch of cardio workouts to do at home.i don't go to the gym being that I have a 6month old so I do all my workouts at home
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    I am in love with Fitness Blender. Their are selveral cardio workouts on youtube!
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    I lost 84 pounds by doing them.
  • snb25
    snb25 Posts: 28 Member
    Skimble is a awesome app.endless workouts
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited May 2017
    JessicaSmith TV

http://jessicasmithtv.com/10-cardio-workouts-better-and-less-boring-than-the-treadmill/

Walk At Home - these are low impact aerobics without the choreography

https://www.youtube.com/user/walkathomemedia

You can find some of these on DVD also. Look at Target, Wal-Mart or Amazon. Check your local library too.
  • MazzyToday
    MazzyToday Posts: 23 Member
    I second "Walk at Home." Lots if levels and durations, and no scary or hard-to-learn stuff.
  • lmmitchell18jh
    lmmitchell18jh Posts: 2 Member
    I have been doing home workouts for over 5 yrs. Lost 60 lbs. I also have Multiple Sclerosis so I stick with the modifier most of the time just because I have balance issues. I have several different ones that I like. If you want any suggestions or advice feel free to ask.
  • tunaboi
    tunaboi Posts: 23 Member
    Insanity is a great in-home cardio to do. There's a 60-day program routine that will give results if you follow the videos to the end!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I like the stuff at darebee.com
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Get dvds from your library, like Zumba or other dance workouts. You don't need any equipment for those but good shoes.
  • Ashley1986x
    Ashley1986x Posts: 39 Member
    I love Fitness Blender, they have some great workouts
  • Ashley1986x
    Ashley1986x Posts: 39 Member
    Also Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is good
  • wdedoelder
    wdedoelder Posts: 59 Member
    If you have Amazon Prime, they have an exercise series that is free with Prime. It has several variations including weigh training, HIIT, ab work….. I have been doing that along with jogging a few times a week. Of course I have not lost anything, but that is a different story :)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    I have a fitness glider and take long walks for cardio. I just went out today and bought an aerobic step platform. Technically, it's for my strength training, but now that I have it, it's not at all unrealistic to think it might get used for cardio too.
  • Kryssytine
    Kryssytine Posts: 9 Member
    That's amazing, I have my parents, they are elderly so leaving my house for gym time isn't a big option for me. where can i find fitness at home routines?

• Kryssytine
    I am in love with Fitness Blender. Their are selveral cardio workouts on youtube!

Fitness blender, I'll definitely be checking those out....Thanks
  • Kryssytine
    wdedoelder wrote: »
    If you have Amazon Prime, they have an exercise series that is free with Prime. It has several variations including weigh training, HIIT, ab work….. I have been doing that along with jogging a few times a week. Of course I have not lost anything, but that is a different story :)

OMG, I didn't even know Prime had such things...thank you
  • Kryssytine
    TeaBea wrote: »
    JessicaSmith TV

http://jessicasmithtv.com/10-cardio-workouts-better-and-less-boring-than-the-treadmill/

Walk At Home - these are low impact aerobics without the choreography

https://www.youtube.com/user/walkathomemedia

You can find some of these on DVD also. Look at Target, Wal-Mart or Amazon. Check your local library too.

SUPER AMAZING thank you.
  • Kryssytine
    WOW, thank you everyone for your suggestions. I should NOT have a problem finding anything now. I appreciate it.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    Add some weight training or you are almost certain to lose muscle mass and therefore lower your BMR if you just do cardio.
    That means you are going to hit a point where it is harder to lose more "weight" and even harder to keep it off.
    It is a very common and very vicious cycle.
    If you gain any weight back your body fat percentage will be HIGHER than when you started because you lose muscle AND fat when you just do cardio.

I know you didn't ask for this advice but it appears that you (and many other people) need it.