I need friends
  • PoeticGamer
    PoeticGamer Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • PoeticGamer
    PoeticGamer Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post a introduction. I'm 26, homemaker, engaged, cat mom. I enjoy gaming, reading, listening to music, spending time with my fiance and cats, writing, exercising, and keeping myself busy. Would like friends for motivation and to motivate others
  • kimmisuee
    kimmisuee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Support and friends would be lovley :) on day 6 of my diet, it's been hard ! X
  • Mark_on_a_Mission
    Mark_on_a_Mission Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey guys & gals, after losing quite a bit, gaining a bit of that back, and then finally losing it again.... this is where I am now, with a final few lbs to lose. I find maintenance really hard, in some ways harder than losing. Anyway, I'm in the UK, and always up for more friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • yanzanata
    yanzanata Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hye ...my name is yanz...i'm helping my frenz by monitoring her daily diet since she having a weight problem...try to lose at least 10kg more ever since she start doing her exercise and workout...do advise me to help her...
  • MrsKWilliamson
    MrsKWilliamson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • Yevgeniya888
    Yevgeniya888 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Jen, 31, F, currently live in Seoul, South Korea. On the way to my dream body without belly fat and with a tiny waist
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm 30, 5"4 from England UK, My current calorie goals are set to 1370 but with exercise I often eat around 1600 depending on how much exercise I do, I plan my meals a day or 2 in advance my diary is open to all, only been at this since 16th Jan this year but already lost some weight so whatever I am doing must be working for now... would be nice to have more friends with similar goals/stats to me.

SW: 22st (308lbs) -16th Jan
    CW:18st 10lbs (264lbs) - 6th May
    GW: 9-10st (126lbs - 140lbs) Hoping to reach this may January 2019??
  • kabbalahredstring1029
    kabbalahredstring1029 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 35, a work from home mom and part time student. I use to work out all the time. Now my time is limited and I could use some tips and motivation to reach my weight loss goal. I'm debating between LC and Keto. Any thoughts? Oh yeah, add me!
  • HelenS00
    HelenS00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really need some motivation and most of my friends seem to have given up so add me :D
  • decholak
    decholak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey pals, I'm also new here, feel free to add me :) cheers
  • BMW15xo
    BMW15xo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to help keep me motivated :)
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This site has really helped me over the last two months, but it's getting tougher the closer I get to my goals. I feel like it's been one step forward, one or two steps back for me over the past few weeks. Anyway, I'm always open for new friends and mutual motivation. I hope I can help you stay focused on your goals while I try to stay focused on mine. :)
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and weighing in at 235lbs my goal is 200lbs. I am also lifting about 235lbs on the bench, 315lbs on squats and 365lbs on dead lifts. I would appreciate friends. I love seeing the progress others have made.
  • eliciasc423
    eliciasc423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I'm just here to shed some and develop a healthy lifestyle. I'm excited to see how everyone's journeys go, as well as my own! I'm here to support and be supported by a great community.
    -E
  • barbiegaia
    barbiegaia Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Me, I am feeling alone in this journey, but I am doing well untill now. Please feel free to add me.
  • CindyRoeder
    CindyRoeder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just got back on this app. Looking for some new friends. Add me!