Sexier in the bedroom due to weight loss

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I guess this could be true for most people.. but I haven't noticed a difference from when I was younger and less heavy, to now (when I've been at my heaviest). Really, the only thing that changed for me was not weight, but my mental state related to my appearance. I realized I could look decent/good at any weight and it was about how I projected myself to others.

Self-love (and not the kind you perverts are probably thinking of) went a long way toward getting me out of that dark place, also.

Then again, I guess I'm super fortunate that I have a partner that liked me when I weighed 170.. and was totally fine with me when I weighed 225. He's never been unsupportive or unwilling to participate in extracurricular activities, lol.

That has nothing to do with the partner thoug. The partner can think you are super hot and you still might feel fat and not attractive.
    I have never been overweight, other than during pregnancy, but even if I lose ten pounds I feel lighter and sexier. During bulking time I feel fat and blah. The plus mInus ten pounds doesn't change the way my husband sees me, yet it can change how sexy I feel.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Of course. Not only that, but even a big meal can lead one to feel less sexy. I doubt anyone has sex after Thanksgiving dinner.

We have sex right at thanksgiving dinner. The table is just always set so nicely!

But that's before stuffing your faces, right?
    Or while? Cuz that would be kinky af

I can tell you've never done "it" in a mound of mashed potatoes.

That reminds me of a food fetish vid I once came across​. Lets just say I have never eaten apple sauce since then.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Why nobody does white rice fetish vid for *kitten* sake. Or cheese vids. I will get ripped in no time
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I guess this could be true for most people.. but I haven't noticed a difference from when I was younger and less heavy, to now (when I've been at my heaviest). Really, the only thing that changed for me was not weight, but my mental state related to my appearance. I realized I could look decent/good at any weight and it was about how I projected myself to others.

Self-love (and not the kind you perverts are probably thinking of) went a long way toward getting me out of that dark place, also.

Then again, I guess I'm super fortunate that I have a partner that liked me when I weighed 170.. and was totally fine with me when I weighed 225. He's never been unsupportive or unwilling to participate in extracurricular activities, lol.

That has nothing to do with the partner thoug. The partner can think you are super hot and you still might feel fat and not attractive.
    I have never been overweight, other than during pregnancy, but even if I lose ten pounds I feel lighter and sexier. During bulking time I feel fat and blah. The plus mInus ten pounds doesn't change the way my husband sees me, yet it can change how sexy I feel.

I've been some form of overweight my entire life. I have never been what most people around here would consider to be "lean". My point is that for me (and me personally), my weight has never factored into my libido nor hindered my ability to perform. It has not hindered my ability because I have always had a high libido and as a woman, I guess it's easier to find people willing to participate than if you are a man (I could be wrong on that). I've always maintained a level of flexibility and endurance even when I was 225 and even now (nowhere near where I want to be). The OP was asking if people had noticed a difference from when people were heavier to when they were less heavy (in my case 160 is the lowest I've ever been). She was also asking if they would be more confident with that weight loss to try new things. For me I honestly found I was more willing to participate in sex when I was heavier than when I weighed less and a lot of that has been time learning to accept my self-image as it is instead of being bitter and resentful of what it isn't or what I want it to be. My self-image is what allows me to participate in sex without the lights off or to be willing to try kinky things that might uh.. surprise my partner, lol.

I merely mentioned that I was fortunate in the fact that my partner currently (and others in the past) have never really cared about my weight so that was not a factor in my libido or my perception of myself that either increases or decreases it. There's also the fact that I have always typically been the more kinky partner in any pairing I've been in.

The OP asked and I answered: for me it does not matter. My weight has never been a factor in my ability to perform, even at my highest of 225 (while I was pregnant) and my maintained weight of 215ish that I had for two or three years before deciding it was time to lose it. My self-image is what changed my confidence level and for me it had nothing to do with my weight. It is better now at a higher weight than it was when I was 20 and a lower one. I get that I might be an outlier.

But perhaps that's because I have never been under 160 my entire adult life.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm fat no pressure
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm just happy I don't feel like I need the lights off anymore.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

I've been some form of overweight my entire life. I have never been what most people around here would consider to be "lean". My point is that for me (and me personally), my weight has never factored into my libido nor hindered my ability to perform. It has not hindered my ability because I have always had a high libido and as a woman, I guess it's easier to find people willing to participate than if you are a man (I could be wrong on that). I've always maintained a level of flexibility and endurance even when I was 225 and even now (nowhere near where I want to be). The OP was asking if people had noticed a difference from when people were heavier to when they were less heavy (in my case 160 is the lowest I've ever been). I honestly found I was more willing to participate in sex when I was heavier than when I weighed less and a lot of that has been time learning to accept my self-image as it is instead of being bitter and resentful of what it isn't or what I want it to be.

I merely mentioned that I was fortunate in the fact that my partner currently (and others in the past) have never really cared about my weight so that was not a factor in my libido or my perception of myself that either increases or decreases it.

The OP asked and I answered: for me it does not matter. My weight has never been a factor in my ability to perform, even at my highest of 225 (while I was pregnant) and my maintained weight of 215ish that I had for two or three years before deciding it was time to lose it. My self-image is what changed my confidence level and for me it had nothing to do with my weight.

Hi
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I've been some form of overweight my entire life. I have never been what most people around here would consider to be "lean". My point is that for me (and me personally), my weight has never factored into my libido nor hindered my ability to perform. It has not hindered my ability because I have always had a high libido and as a woman, I guess it's easier to find people willing to participate than if you are a man (I could be wrong on that). I've always maintained a level of flexibility and endurance even when I was 225 and even now (nowhere near where I want to be). The OP was asking if people had noticed a difference from when people were heavier to when they were less heavy (in my case 160 is the lowest I've ever been). I honestly found I was more willing to participate in sex when I was heavier than when I weighed less and a lot of that has been time learning to accept my self-image as it is instead of being bitter and resentful of what it isn't or what I want it to be.

I merely mentioned that I was fortunate in the fact that my partner currently (and others in the past) have never really cared about my weight so that was not a factor in my libido or my perception of myself that either increases or decreases it.

The OP asked and I answered: for me it does not matter. My weight has never been a factor in my ability to perform, even at my highest of 225 (while I was pregnant) and my maintained weight of 215ish that I had for two or three years before deciding it was time to lose it. My self-image is what changed my confidence level and for me it had nothing to do with my weight.

Hi

Yo.

vrwxdyhkq55s.gif
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I've been some form of overweight my entire life. I have never been what most people around here would consider to be "lean". My point is that for me (and me personally), my weight has never factored into my libido nor hindered my ability to perform. It has not hindered my ability because I have always had a high libido and as a woman, I guess it's easier to find people willing to participate than if you are a man (I could be wrong on that). I've always maintained a level of flexibility and endurance even when I was 225 and even now (nowhere near where I want to be). The OP was asking if people had noticed a difference from when people were heavier to when they were less heavy (in my case 160 is the lowest I've ever been). She was also asking if they would be more confident with that weight loss to try new things. For me I honestly found I was more willing to participate in sex when I was heavier than when I weighed less and a lot of that has been time learning to accept my self-image as it is instead of being bitter and resentful of what it isn't or what I want it to be. My self-image is what allows me to participate in sex without the lights off or to be willing to try kinky things that might uh.. surprise my partner, lol.

I merely mentioned that I was fortunate in the fact that my partner currently (and others in the past) have never really cared about my weight so that was not a factor in my libido or my perception of myself that either increases or decreases it. There's also the fact that I have always typically been the more kinky partner in any pairing I've been in.

The OP asked and I answered: for me it does not matter. My weight has never been a factor in my ability to perform, even at my highest of 225 (while I was pregnant) and my maintained weight of 215ish that I had for two or three years before deciding it was time to lose it. My self-image is what changed my confidence level and for me it had nothing to do with my weight. It is better now at a higher weight than it was when I was 20 and a lower one. I get that I might be an outlier.

I pretty much agree with all of this. I've been overweight my entire adult life. I don't know what a sex life is like a "normal" weight. I was really self conscious at first, but eventually learned that clothes don't hide *that* much, so if the guy was trying to get them off... he wanted them off.

The only thing I could add to it is when my weight was significantly higher, I just didn't have the energy. So, it's not so much that my desires or confidence in the bedroom has changed... I just have more energy for it and enjoy it more because I can, ya know, DO more.
  • mightymouse2001
    mightymouse2001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went full tilt freak after dropping 30 lbs. it happens. When someone gets that lap band surgery they counsel the couple because it leads to infidelity often. Weight loss surgery is well known to end marriages.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I pretty much agree with all of this. I've been overweight my entire adult life. I don't know what a sex life is like a "normal" weight. I was really self conscious at first, but eventually learned that clothes don't hide *that* much, so if the guy was trying to get them off... he wanted them off.

The only thing I could add to it is when my weight was significantly higher, I just didn't have the energy. So, it's not so much that my desires or confidence in the bedroom has changed... I just have more energy for it and enjoy it more because I can, ya know, DO more.

That I can definitely understand. I just never experienced it. My energy has only waned when I am tired (lack of sleep), sick (still want to get busy though, which is pretty annoying), or it was ToM (which I'm pretty sure most women would agree just plain sucks).

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I just realized a lot of it for me really had nothing to do with weight, but more about self-image. And I definitely had a poorer self image when I was younger than I do now. Bit of a shame, really.. I feel like so much of my twenties was wasted because of self-image hang ups.
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Not sure. I don't feel more attractive, even though I'm down 90lbs. Everything is so much more squishy than it used to be. My boobs are like deflated balloons (and yet I'm somehow still a G cup). We do seem to have sex more often though, I think he is possibly more interested. But then maybe not, I was 90lbs heavier when we met, so he clearly didn't have a problem with it. Maybe it's just that we've been together 3 years and are getting married and are at that comfortable place in our relationship where we're sure of each other. Who the hell knows.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I just feel sexier everywhere I'm at. Bedroom, grocery store, bank, library... The confidence that comes with weigh loss is great. It makes you feel proud of your hard work and that radiates through the way you carry yourself.
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    100% yes. I know from personal experience with my weight loss.
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh yeaaa
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not so much open to, I'm pretty open regardless, but I'm capable of doing things now that weren't possible before. That's fun. Think crazy nude high octane yoga... And drive has always been high, stamina has now increased to accommodate.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Honestly no. I was filth when I was a young fit man, I was filth when I was an older fat man and I'm still filth now that I'm an even older not quite as fat man.... and long may the filth continue.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Never a truer word.

Whilst not clean and cut, I don't even like to be photographed.

Whilst clean and cut, I'm happy to stroll around almost naked most of the time and am generally much happier...