Unsuccess story :(

Options
2»

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    you should be very happy, i have been on here since around march or something and since here i have lost a whopping 5 pounds.
  • MDAugustus
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback on the calorie intake. I have had excess calories for three days, it just seems like so much food to eat. I was trying to find what keeps my blood sugar in a good range and keeps my body signs "normal" but so far I keep my thoughts of change at the molecular level. I am excercising, I am eating right....my cells, although I cannot see them, are changing and eventually it will be visible to the naked eye! I love this site!!!!
  • PrincessSparkle5253
    Options
    I am so sorry you guys, i am still getting used to the message boards. Part of my problem is the scale is showing weight loss, but my clothes and the way i look/feel is proving otherwise.

Ps. This ^^ Is quite normal! You lose the weight but don't believe it! I've stuggled with my weight all mylife. I recently went from a size 12 to a size 4. I still pick up size 12 when I go shopping thinking that the size 8 looks way to small for me. I still pick up the large when I need to get the small. My friends think I'm blind. I just think that it takes a whle for your head to catch up with your body. You're doing really well! Keep it up!

I think you're totally right...i think my head and my thinking has been getting in my way a lot, negative thoughts are so hard to get rid of! Thanks for the support though! :) I love you quote in your signature by the way
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    keep at it my results have been very slow as well but I know it can only get better after 2 months a 9 lbs it my face even looks fatter to me but, my legs are really shaping up. wish you all the best you can do it !!!!!
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    also 13 lbs in less than two months.....im having trouble understanding why youre upset.

Me too :-S