Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's and a banana
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Shredded rotisserie chicken, muenster cheese, and barbecue sauce in a whole wheat pita with a side of cantaloupe. It wasn't pretty but it was yummy :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast off the smoker (prepped on Sunday), wrapped in a tortilla with spinach and a Laughing Cow wedge.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken, roasted veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus and onions), rice and strawberries
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Options
    Salad greens, tomato, avocado, hb egg, sweet peppers and sardines with extra virgen olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Dannon light and fit for desert.
    OP the picture of your lunch looks nice and yummy and something that I would have for dinner.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    It was my birthday so my bestie took me out to lunch for sushi and then we got Freddy's frozen custard afterwards. :)
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Hella good. Jerk shrimp, tons of fruit, and an m + m cookie.
  • Candelario86
    Candelario86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean chicken sandwich from Potbellys
  • DiannaOnMaui
    DiannaOnMaui Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    22 Days Nutrition chunky peanut butter bar and an apple. Couldn't get out of the office.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,815 Member
    Options
    Ground chicken breast cooked with garlic paste, ginger paste, soy sauce, five-spice powder, and Madeira wine (to deglaze the pan), mixed afterwards with kimchi.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    6 servings of egg whites, a bag of salad greens, and hot sauce. I'm not screwing around with moderation. Give me high volume, high protein, easy.
  • nikkipoooo
    nikkipoooo Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Orechiette pasta with chicken, tomatoes, basil and a little mozz and a side of grilled zucchini.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Turkey & provolone wrap with lettuce cucumber and red pepper slices.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    smoothie with half a banana, vega chocolate post workout protein, powdered peanut butter, almond milk, and spinach. Then I snacked on a bag of salad dipped in hot sauce. Lots of food, little calories, good amount of protein.
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner: a one-pot stew made from brown rice, potato, peas, lentils and canned tomato.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I had a toasted 23 gram slice of my homemade bread spread with 21 grams of banana and a vegan protein drink mixed in 1 cup of vanilla almondmilk. Weird, I know, but I do my big meals at home.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    DiBella's philly chicken (small) and a serving of M&Ms. Don't mess with my M&Ms