Breakfast Ideas??

Options
2»

Replies

• kspirit
    kspirit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Breakfast turkey sausage, banana and cofee. I also like healthy oatmeal cookie and coffee.
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Light and fit Greek protein, unsalted peanuts, and an Atkins protein shake on weekdays. Egg white omelette with fat free cheese, turkey pepperoni or Canadian bacon, and diced peppers on the weekends
  • Daddy78230
    Daddy78230 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I typicallty break fast around noon. Today its eggs, pork ribeye, and brussel sprouts w butter.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    overnight oats made with almond milk and a scoop of protein powder...some pre-made fruit and granola yogurt parfaits from publix, Those are usually my go-to for breakfast. On paydays I'll get bacon eggs and toast from this place next to my job as a breakfast treat.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    English muffin with cream cheese. Or instant oatmeal. Both are easy to bring to work and are in the 250-300 calorie range.

I also have water with a scoop of VegeGreens in the morning.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I usually rotate between oats (steel cut or Scottish) topped with a poached egg, Greek yogurt with fruit and nuts/seeds and some protein bar or another.

Today it was a ham and cheese Jr burrito from BK. lol
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with cheese and a sunny side up egg!

Yeah, man. I love this combo.
  • Justamom410
    Justamom410 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mine today was a Premier Protein Shake...but usually I do omlets, scrambled eggs with turkey bacon, or oatmeal with banana slices.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have been prepping a big bath of french toast on the weekend and then freezing it. I just pop out a couple slices, microwave for about 90 seconds, and i've got piping hot french toast. Top with some greek yogurt and zero calorie topping + strawberries.
    17883020_152535945275073_1181122620649635840_n.jpg

I also prep a bunch of breakfast tacos (potato, egg, cheese, peppers, onions, etc.) wrap in foil, freeze, and then pop em in the microwave the day i'm going to eat them.

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
    1/4 tsp of cinnamon
    1 tblsp of honey or maple syrup
    1/2 an apple chopped
    12 almonds

I typically make two - one for me and my husband...or if he doesn't have it...mine for the next day.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I have been prepping a big bath of french toast on the weekend and then freezing it. I just pop out a couple slices, microwave for about 90 seconds, and i've got piping hot french toast. Top with some greek yogurt and zero calorie topping + strawberries.
    17883020_152535945275073_1181122620649635840_n.jpg

I also prep a bunch of breakfast tacos (potato, egg, cheese, peppers, onions, etc.) wrap in foil, freeze, and then pop em in the microwave the day i'm going to eat them.

OK!! Now that looks delicious and I want to reach in and grab it!!!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    My go to is steele cut oats, with a variety of toppings
    - 2 eggs & sriracha sauce
    - yogurt and/or peanut butter
    - eggs & kimchi

Leftovers in the fridge are good

Dave's Killer Bread with peanut butter and honey

Premier Protein bars/shake, when in a rush
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just had sweet potato hash with mushrooms, garlic and onions topped with 2 eggs and parmesan cheese and chipolte.
  • laurenj915
    laurenj915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Toast with half an avocado, two slices of tomato and broccoli sprouts. I am addicted.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Eggs in lots of forms (scrambled with avocado and salsa, omelet, hard boiled - we're egg farmers), natural sausage or bacon with fruit, or a smoothie with collagen powder