Received the nicest compliment

Options
2»

Replies

• beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    walked into squash last night and my buddy said, 'hmmm, you look fit. This is bad for me!' hehe. He still won 70% of the games, but I won a few towards the end as I was still able to run around alot, he has crazy lob skills and can also generate enough force to split the ball on some shots so speed doesn't win me that many points!
    Still felt good! :D
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "oh wow you look so slim, so pretty and so young" I'm 58! Also my partner is super proud of me for running 13k twice in a week (although I have to say I was absolutely knackered afterwards ......
  • mrsbmw2
    mrsbmw2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My when visiting, my son-in-law said "Well, HI, tiny lady"! (TINY! Whoa that felt good!)
    Not a comment, but also when I had been on the floor doing ab work, my trainer stuck out his hand to help me up ... I hesitated because I assumed he could not just lift me up off the floor ... but since I had lost 70 pounds, I gave him my hand and he simply lifted me up to standing! I felt so light and mighty!
  • shawneelaraye
    shawneelaraye Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    "You're an inspiration to everyone in here"-the guy next to me on the treadmill in the gym

That is so amazing. That must have made you feel like you were flying high!
  • shawneelaraye
    shawneelaraye Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My best friend said I was her inspiration to become healthier. I was honored by that compliment!
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It look like you are a happy person! Btw I love you have a Corgi, it so cute!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    The best compliment is people literally not recognizing me.
  • fatgirlandrobin
    fatgirlandrobin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I ran into a girl I haven't seen since high school (so like 5 or 6 years) and she was like "Moriah? Holy crap you've lost so much weight!" It made me really happy that someone that hasn't seen me in so long could immediately see a difference.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I was withdrawing money at my local bank, and the teller asked for my ID. I give it to him, he looks at it for a few seconds before asking "So how'd you do it?"
    "How'd I do what?"
    "Says here you weigh 280. No you don't. How'd you lose the weight?"
    "Calorie counting and exercise. No more complicated than that."
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    All of these are so great :)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    jenngitch wrote: »
    this was said to my husband in front of me... "damn David, your wife got hot!" and my husband responded "man, she has always been hot" gotta love my man :blush:

Thats so perfect!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!