30 Day Shred! Starting Today!

Options
I am ready to rock this thing out! I tend to get busy and let things I do for myself take a backseat...I want to do this challenge with a max of 10 awesome MFP friends(more than that and my brain can't keep up :) ! Come do it wih me!
List your start weight (and measurements if you have them!)

About me:

I am 35
I weigh about 219

I am married to the hardest rockin' man on the planet!
I have 5 kids, 2 in elementary, 2 in high school, and one running off to college..
4 boys, 1 girl

I work in a medical office. I dig good tunes and good friends...

Are you in?

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i ordered my copy 2day should b here within a week then im starting, cant join in till then tho........:bigsmile:
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want :) Im starting this aswell but not till friday so I'll be a lil behind you.
  • Nomarfan
    Nomarfan Posts: 36
    Options
    I bought mine last week! I'm in!!
  • birdielosingit
    birdielosingit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want in!!

My weight as of my last weigh-in (just this past Friday) is 210.8.

I am 27 years old. I am married to a grain fed country boy and we have a five month old. I also have a full-time job, so I try to get my exercise done during my work day so it doesn't get put on the back burner at home. I have been wanting to add 30 Day Shred back in- this looks like the perfect oppurtunity!
  • JKIslas
    JKIslas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered a copy last night so won't be able to start for about a week, but, sure, beam me up Scotty!! I'm in.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching- I'm walking & doing other stuff now. I'm planning my 30 day shred in Sept - all of it. My trip is in Oct. I'll be watching your results here tho- I've seen some amazing pics & am really excited - trying to get into shape for it.
    Just found out today the thing I do every day is one of the best workouts you can do - stairs! I live in a 3rd floor walkup! Starting a 'routine' today
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am Katy and weigh in at 142lb

I do have my measurements somewhere, will update.

Just done level 1 day one, plus two 10 minute solutions as mycalorie burn from the shred wasnt great. I love it, its my 3rd time round.
  • QuestForFitness
    Options
    I'll do it! I can post my measurements when I get home, they're on my home computer

But my SW is 127, overall GW 115
  • jojobeans2
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred with great results. I think its an awesome workout and the 20 min goes by fast. Sometimes I would add another 20 mins for the day. But then I went on vacation and my daily routine went to .... well you know.
    Its been about 3 weeks since I have done a lick of exerciser. My plan is to start again today... but its only 1:00 so I have plenty of time to make excuses to not workout. LOL
    Good Luck

Has anyone done the Ripped in 30? I purchased that one after finishing the shred but have not even looked at it yet.
  • bbrown148
    bbrown148 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This will be good motivation! I have a copy literally sitting on the shelf unused!

My name is Beth.
    I'm 41.
    As of this morning, I weight 296 lbs.
    No measurements yet but something I need to do!..will try tonight before I start tomorrow.

I'm married, work full-time and have 4 children, 5 if you count the dog. I have to get up first-thing in the morning if I want to do any type of exercise because evenings are just too busy.
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mine will be here in 2 days. I'm so nervous!!
  • vrodriguez87
    vrodriguez87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im so in! i did this on friday and man was she kicking my butt! it was awesome tho, ill have to get the dvd because it is no longer on demand...

im 23 yrs old and 256#'s i have two dogs (one girl and one boy), my boyfriend and i are going on 5 years
    i've lost 10#'s so far and cant wait to shred the rest!

*if any one needs support feel free to add me =) i think its awesome to do this together!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate..

My name is Stephanie.
    I am 36yrs old.
    As of this morning I weigh 164.2lbs. Since January 1st I have lost 31lbs.
    I havent measured, but if its needed I will do so tonight.

I am married (20yrs this weekend). I work full-time as a Emergency Communications Officer and my husband is a Lieutenant for a neighboring agency. We have 4 children. Our oldest, 19yrs old, leaves for BootCamp in three weeks. Our next is a high school Senior, so this will be a busy year, and we have two in elementary school, (2nd and 4th grade)

My extra child is a one year old Boxer, and just to mix things up, our new puppy comes home this weekend.

I normally go to the YMCA in the mornings before my 11:00am shift. I get off at 7:00pm, so we always eat late. By the time I have checked homework and interacted with the kids, its bedtime.

My goal in this challenge is to ADD an evening workout and get some big results. My best friend is getting married October 15th and I want to look and feel awesome.
  • Nomarfan
    Options
    How do you post this as excercise?
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How do you post this as excercise?

I was looking for a way to post it also and didn't really know what it is.
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Log it as circuit training general.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I did this during the month of February and yes it did prove results.... I lost 10lbs! My advice to all is.....take ADVIL right after you start day 2. I will start tonight!!!

I am Lorraine Leslie 41 yr old.
    I have a child going to GA Tech on Aug. 22nd and one starting Kindergarten on Aug. 8th. So I need both the distraction and stress release.

I weighed in as of this morning at 184.2
    I will have the hubby measure me tonight.
  • Nomarfan
    Options

20 minutes, correct?
  • bjshooter
    Options

20 minutes, correct?

Its 27mins start to finish, including warm up and cool down.
  • Nomarfan
    Options
    Thank you!!