• ballster_7
    ballster_7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    ballster_7 wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    Hey everyone
    My name is shari and I am struggling really bad to lose weight. I am 23 years old and my wedding is in 6 months. I weigh 170 pounds and my goal is to get to 135 pounds before my wedding. I workout 5-6 days a week which includes cardio, krissy celas workout plan and bbg guide. I weighed 140 lasted around September but due to applyingfor grad school and getting rejections I gained weight. From fitness pal my calorie intake should be 1700 and I'm trying my best to keep it at that level.
    Can anyone please help me out on what I should do? I have been working out since February continuously and I haven't dropped a single pound. I got 3 blood tests done already and everything is normal.

I need help please

You have been working out since February but for how long have you been accurately counting calories and logging them and eating 1700 per day?

I was using Argus app for the first 3 month with 1700 calories accurately and 1 month of fitness pal and I scan everything I eat

How are you measuring your food? I understand that you're using the bar code scanner, but are you using a food scale, measuring cups/spoons, or eyeballing the amounts?

I use measuring equipment like the cups and spoons and I eyeball the Protein.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    Hey everyone
    My name is shari and I am struggling really bad to lose weight. I am 23 years old and my wedding is in 6 months. I weigh 170 pounds and my goal is to get to 135 pounds before my wedding. I workout 5-6 days a week which includes cardio, krissy celas workout plan and bbg guide. I weighed 140 lasted around September but due to applyingfor grad school and getting rejections I gained weight. From fitness pal my calorie intake should be 1700 and I'm trying my best to keep it at that level.
    Can anyone please help me out on what I should do? I have been working out since February continuously and I haven't dropped a single pound. I got 3 blood tests done already and everything is normal.

I need help please

You have been working out since February but for how long have you been accurately counting calories and logging them and eating 1700 per day?

I was using Argus app for the first 3 month with 1700 calories accurately and 1 month of fitness pal and I scan everything I eat

How are you measuring your food? I understand that you're using the bar code scanner, but are you using a food scale, measuring cups/spoons, or eyeballing the amounts?

This video shows why a food scale is such a powerful tool for weight loss. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/XpHykP6e_Uk
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Using a food scale for all solid food will greatly increase your accuracy. Eyeballing and cups are easily off by 20-50%.

• ballster_7
    ballster_7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Using a food scale for all solid food will greatly increase your accuracy. Eyeballing and cups are easily off by 20-50%.

I will look into it!
    I just changed my activity level on myfitnesspal.
    does it look accurate?
    Calories 1420
    Carbohydrates 178 g 50 %
    Fat 47 g 30 %
    Protein 71 g 20 %