10lbs in a month???

Options
Looking to lose at least 10lbs before I head back to work since baby 2 was born. Want to take on the challenge with me??? Would love to have others shooting for similar goals. :)

Replies

• lolitsangela
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 10 more before I go back to school! :D
  • rainyday99
    rainyday99 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm down for the challenge!! Just married and trying to lose the weight before I have baby number 1!!
  • 1nsands
    1nsands Posts: 27
    Options
    I actually just did it! I just lost 10 pounds in a month!!!! But, I need to keep it up, and lose 10 more pounds in the coming month! Good luck! It can be done!!!!!!! =D
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    That's my goal too! I'm in:)
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lbs in a month :) I've just lost another 5lbs in the 2 and a bit weeks after it
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am so in..I would love to lose 10 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks hoping its possible...
  • Caro239
    Caro239 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I want to loose 10lbs in the next month.
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in, 10 lbs or more would be awesome for me. Right now it is going slow though. No Stress just One Day at A Time! I have 80 pounds total so 10 less here I come.
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'll do it as well. Just can't seem to make any progress!!! Just what I need to get motivated!!!
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Is this going to be a structured challenge? Besides working our butts off... what consists of this 10 lbs / mo challenge?

I would love to join but the last challenge I entered faded quickly, people quit, and we never finished. Don't want that to happen again.
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm in! I am hoping to lose 8 lbs before a trip to Vegas in 4.5 weeks, but I'll take 10! Need all the help I can get.
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll love to lose 10 pounds in the next 4 weeks!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    I need to jump in here! Thanks for starting this!!
  • cgates33
    cgates33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I start my Master's degree in exactly a month and need to start now! :)
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have about 5 wks to lose 10lbs (that is the goal - i would be ecstatic to lose any where from 5 to 7lbs)
  • workoutqueenof2011
    Options
    I"m in!!! About to take some before pics...
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Here is my thought... weigh yourself starting this week and weigh every week on the same day about the same time. Post after weight in. Here is an example- Loss: 1.1 Total: 1.1 The loss is for the loss that week and the total is for the total lost over the weeks. If everyone requests each other we will all be able to see each others posts. Weigh in on or before Wed since Aug 31st is a wed. I know we can do this!!!! Here's to 10 lbs gone!!!! :) Let's use each other for support to hit or exceed out goal!!
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    woop woop im in!
  • 1nsands
    1nsands Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm cool with having to weigh in once a week with our progress, but I weigh in every day. You have to be pretty resilient if you're going to do that, because we do all fluctuate every day, up and down... but, it's incredibly motivating for me... so I'll be weighing myself daily, and logging my lowest weight for the week on Wednesdays... (which actually happens to usually be my lowest weight of the week, haha).