Feelings

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    No it doesn't. Because I can see sensitivity. I'm just curious why it exists and people who get sensitive can't just ignore the things that make them sensitive.
  • cahubbard6421
    I love you guys!
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Rob_in_MI wrote: »
    Because everyone has their own cause and it's ok not to be your best anymore. I.e. participation medals, shippy parenting to whiny kids, "fat is beautiful", and safe spaces. You cannot give opinions anymore without first thinking about how it will negatively affect the target. In a nutshell, call it the pussification of America. the world

I agree with the bold bits...

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hang on, I have to crawl out of the corner and dry my tears before I can respond.
  • cahubbard6421
    It's a long crawl to the top of the building! Hurry up I'll wait.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    It's a long crawl to the top of the building! Hurry up I'll wait.

I have to go get my fitbit first. I have to make sure all the steps get counted!
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Today has been the first in a while that these forums are interesting at least!
  • cahubbard6421
    Yeah it's fun in here sometimes.
  • Fit4evrGRL
    Fit4evrGRL Posts: 7 Member
    I pushed myself to walk 3.5 miles today. Tired as all get out. But feeling very proud of myself. Getting reading for work, afternoon shift, but this is my FRIDAY...Yippie!!! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    We should probably just get rid of those 'weak' people and start back with all those real people back when 'Murica was great.

FFS...

*shakes head*
    IB4TL

so, you are saying I don't really deserve to live because I was weak and ate that donut this morning. I see your true colors now.

I got a t-shirt for participating in all those fund raising running events, so I am getting kicked off the super machismo stoic island of winners.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    No it doesn't. Because I can see sensitivity. I'm just curious why it exists and people who get sensitive can't just ignore the things that make them sensitive.

Dude, you gotta learn how to use the quote function. Its not that hard, is it. WTF.
  • cahubbard6421

Dude, you gotta learn how to use the quote function. Its not that hard, is it. WTF.

My answer is right under the question. Didn't feel it needed a quote. But does this help you piece it together?
  • Ironandwine69

Wussies with a p.
  • cahubbard6421

Wussies with a p.

Pretty sure that's the truth.
  • Ironandwine69

My answer is right under the question. Didn't feel it needed a quote. But does this help you piece it together?

Ahhhhhh...Much better