300lbs+ & Clothing Sizes (Progression Pics 46lbs loss)

Options

Replies

• vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome way to go ,,,,,,, want to send some of your motivation and insperation this way to me.......:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    When did you finally fit into a normal pant?
    What's a "normal" pant? Like with buttons or womens vs misses?

I hit a smaller size after about 20 lbs. But I didn't track my measurements until after that, so I don't know the total loss. I've lost another 15 lbs and am comfortably down another size. I started at a 20W. Now I'm a 16W or 18 misses.

By normal pant I mean button/zipper/real fabric...not stretchy/elastic granny pants made to look like jeans.
  • slimpj2011
    Options
    Kudos! You go girl! That is Awesome! All I know is that you drop a dress size every 10 pounds you loose. Inches are more accurate then the scale. Later down the road if you hit a plateau don't get discouraged cause the scale doesn't move. Check the inches coming off instead. That is where its at. I started at 333 before and got down to 233. Lost 100 lbs in a year. Put 60 lbs of it back on after my surgery eating junk! All that hard work down the tubes. I WILL hit my goal this time and maintain it! Thank you Lord! Now I started back at 299.25 and have lost 11.25 in 2 weeks. Your on the right road. You can do it! Well worth our time and effort. Keep it up!
  • eeeekie
    Options
    Ty for all the encouragement and compliments. It realllllllllllllly means a lot to me!!!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!!! Your doing awesome- keep up the great work!! :o)
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well, girl and you look great! Can totally see a big difference in your profile and backside!!

As for the granny pants question... it totally depends on your shape and where your body decides to lose weight. I am still wearing the same exact pants I wore 223 pounds ago... they are stretchy fabric and are looser than they were (of course), but they still fit because of the huge flap of fat I have on my lower stomach. Keep doing it!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    First of all, you are doing awesome girlie!

It depends on a lot of different things with sizes. When I started I weighed 265 and wore a size 22-26 depending on the cut/brand. I have lost 45lbs so far and am currently wear anything from a 16-20 (again depending on the brand/cut). It depends a lot on the way the clothing is made. It also depends on where you carry your weight and where you are losing it from.
  • eeeekie
    Options
    Thanks Guys!

Whitney, ty love. I guess it does because it's strange how some fit and some don't. I'm defiantly losing from top/bottom like it's melting towards lmao which doesn't make for a very attractive belly or perky boobs lol. I guess we'll see. I do have a feeling that I'll be out of these pants soon because they are already getting loose on me. When I wear my old stretchy pants I get told to buy new clothes because they don't flatter me. They look HUGE around my thighs/butt. I'm so proud of you though...from the get-go girl you've been a huge support for me and I love you!
  • eeeekie
    Options
    First of all, you are doing awesome girlie!

It depends on a lot of different things with sizes. When I started I weighed 265 and wore a size 22-26 depending on the cut/brand. I have lost 45lbs so far and am currently wear anything from a 16-20 (again depending on the brand/cut). It depends a lot on the way the clothing is made. It also depends on where you carry your weight and where you are losing it from.

True

As you can see I'm very apple shaped. Large belly/hips/thighs!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic!!! I love the booty pictures, major difference!!! Beautiful before AND after - you are doing a stellar job! :flowerforyou:

I am an "apple" shape, as well. I started wearing size 22 jeans, but they were super tight around my waist and sagging in the bottom area (darn my little butt!), my waist probably could have fit a size 24, or more. Some of my shirts were 26/28. I had lost about 30lbs before I could get size 20 pants buttoned, and about 40lbs lost before they fit decently. Somewhere in the last 20lbs I lost, I was able to start wearing sizes 14/16 (but some 18s still fit, too).
  • Lovinmyself1st
    Options
    You are doing awesome! I personally think it depends on how and where you carry your weight. I weigh 272 and I'm wearing a 22/24 stretch jeans. I have alot of lower belly to fit into my jeans.
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    lookin' good! congrats, keep up the excellent work!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I had to get more clothes for sure every 20 lbs. But every 10 I noticed a difference. Every 5 or 10 I took a picture. Looking back at them side by side I was lumpy here, lumpy there, every time a different lumpy place. Like those others have said you don't know where it'll be smaller until you get there. Buy snug and stretchy as you go, and don't buy many! Check out resale, and check out clearance sections on super sale days. You are doing great!!!
  • AWHull
    AWHull Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pics and success. You are awesome and doing a wonderful job. I am encouraged to keep moving and working this plan! Maybe now I'll have the courage to take my pics to do the "before" and "after" comparison. Keep it up!!!!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job!

Secondly, I started out at about 420 lbs and didn't change sizes until I had lost probably 70 lbs or so. Once I started dropping sizes, though, I started dropping them more quickly. I am currently 270 and I went from a size 30/32 and 4XL/5XL to now a size 22 (on average) and a size 2XL/XL shirt. But, like I said, it took me a good 70 lbs before I really started wearing smaller clothes.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job!
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great job keep up the good work
  • KatyRing
    KatyRing Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    for me its been every 10lbs i've lost i've gone down a size...

i started at a 26..i've lost 63 lbs.. i'm almost able to fit into an 18
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Your doing fantastic, well done xx
  • eeeekie
    Options
    First of all, great job!

Secondly, I started out at about 420 lbs and didn't change sizes until I had lost probably 70 lbs or so. Once I started dropping sizes, though, I started dropping them more quickly. I am currently 270 and I went from a size 30/32 and 4XL/5XL to now a size 22 (on average) and a size 2XL/XL shirt. But, like I said, it took me a good 70 lbs before I really started wearing smaller clothes.

Thanks! I believe it'll take me the same or roughly that...70-100lbs to get into a lower size. Thank you for sharing that! It's easier to have a # in my head to know or a goal you know?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!