Looking for an accountability friend!

Options
jeorads
jeorads Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2017 in Motivation and Support
I'm a 24 year old female, and have never seriously dieted or stuck with an exercise routine in my life! I was pretty active when I was younger so it wasn't as much of an issue, but now I work at a mostly desk-oriented job, and I'm starting to show (and feel) it. I'm really committed to changing my lifestyle though, and I'm hoping to lose about 35 pounds of mostly fat over the next few months. More importantly, I want to learn how to make goals and develop a routine of healthy eating and exercise that I can really stick to.

I'm looking for an accountability partner (and friend!) who might be looking for a little extra motivation and support too. Because I hear that accountability is a massive aid to making a plan and sticking with it, I would love a partner who is open to checking in (and being checked in on!) a few times a week. I'm a really positive person by nature and would love to meet our fitness goals together! Please, please, PLEASE send me a friend request so we can do this together!!

Replies

• noe2018
    noe2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need someone to motivate me too.
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and I'll do what I can to keep you motivated
  • intelligentevil
    intelligentevil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! Let's be friends!