What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am steppin, gotta get my 28000 steps in.. someone called me ^^^^ lazy, gotta prove her wrong, plus the winning prize is tator tots..

28000 is such an ugly number.

Why not 88888... now that's sexayyy.

*snags a few tator tots*

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am steppin, gotta get my 28000 steps in.. someone called me ^^^^ lazy, gotta prove her wrong, plus the winning prize is tator tots..

3qp4euxvcyc0.jpg

A few more steps aren't gonna kill you! I know you quit your desk job today, you have nothing better to do!

Taking my friends with me to the Sketchers store.. Three of us should get this done eventually..

bundteljnih0.gif

And

slp714lohm4r.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

3qp4euxvcyc0.jpg

A few more steps aren't gonna kill you! I know you quit your desk job today, you have nothing better to do!

Taking my friends with me to the Sketchers store.. Three of us should get this done eventually..

bundteljnih0.gif

And

slp714lohm4r.jpg

Hopefully the Skechers store is at least 20 miles away and you are walking there.

ETA: I look like one of those penguins when I walk. I really should try harder!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

3qp4euxvcyc0.jpg

bundteljnih0.gif

And

slp714lohm4r.jpg

Hopefully the Skechers store is at least 20 miles away and you are walking there.

Its the next county down (for real), 30 minute drive, I will be back next Thursday maybe...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

3qp4euxvcyc0.jpg

bundteljnih0.gif

And

slp714lohm4r.jpg

Its the next county down (for real), 30 minute drive, I will be back next Thursday maybe...

Awesome, you will get your steps in for sure!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited May 2017
    Options

3qp4euxvcyc0.jpg

bundteljnih0.gif

And

slp714lohm4r.jpg

Awesome, you will get your steps in for sure!

At least I will have sketchers on when I head back home. I am checking to see if there are water stops on the way and if they will let me pass the toll bridge as a walker.. woddler..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I'm eating skinny pop questioning just how skinny it is when I can't stop eating it.

The Naturally Sweet is my go too Skinny Pop.. i think the whole large bag ranges about 700 calories, can't do too much harm even if you stop at half a bag!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm eating skinny pop questioning just how skinny it is when I can't stop eating it.

The Naturally Sweet is my go too Skinny Pop.. i think the whole large bag ranges about 700 calories, can't do too much harm even if you stop at half a bag!

Stop at half a bag?? PSH! Quitter!!

Who me, nevah!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pssst....I heard she only gets about 147,000 steps in a day too! Let's not talk to her.

Look peoples, you all have called me QUITTER, LAZY and I was even called PRINCESS, knock off the insults!

I don't wanna play any more anyways... I am off to eat my feelings now and not move another inch.. so there!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pssst....I heard she only gets about 147,000 steps in a day too! Let's not talk to her.

Look peoples, you all have called me QUITTER, LAZY and I was even called PRINCESS, knock off the insults!

I don't wanna play any more anyways... I am off to eat my feelings now and not move another inch.. so there!

But I adore you!!

So your insults are signs of adornment? Pardon me while I roll up my pants legs a little more!
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    had to cut my leg workout short. i think i tweaked my knee....fml

That sucks take Ibuprofen and hot and cold compress!!

yeah thanks i got an 800 mg ibuprofen

Other then that how have ya been

im good and you?

I can't complain!!! Other then I locked my keys in my car!! Now just chilling!!! Ahahahha and I am not a blonde!!

haha! ive done that enough to where i can break into an 01 mustang back in the day

Good to know.. if I ever have a 01 mustang I will call you

that was a long time ago i need practice

It's like riding a bike!! You will be just fine!! Lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Killing time
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Adding music to my Itunes
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Lazing about until my son wakes up from his nap, then trying a new workout.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Taking a super hot jetted salt bath, trying to get the yuk outta me. Oh and listening to the easy love music of the 70s.
    Hurry don't be late.... :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Cooking a casserole cause I am lazy..
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Eating my baby carrots with peanut butter

I will one up you and say I am eating the most fabulous marinated chicken, artichoke, black olive and mushroom salad with homemade herb vinaigrette and minestrone right now. :p

Wishing I was eating this

......the food I mean...get yer heads outta the gutter people! :tongue:

Like we buy that from you! :D@thedcubed1
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Eating a late dinner.
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    just woke up from a nap
    i think im gonna try to run

Lucky!! Who gets naps any more
  • A_MariposaDream
    Options
    Pretending I am a sniper in a tree fort... crazy boy mom right here!!!