About a week away from 1st goal

Options
MikeyM1982
MikeyM1982 Posts: 47 Member
I am 35 years old, 6'1" ex military and have let myself go over the past few years. I used to be around 83kg in my army days but when I left in 2009 that ballooned. On the 14th April 2017 I was the heaviest I have ever been at 113.5kg. I thought it's time for a change and get myself in gear and sort my life out.

I have had years of not wanting to show my body and not going on holiday due to my weight and anxiety about it.

So, me and the gf arranged a holiday for this year in August and i am adamant to lose as much weight as possible so that I at least get some confidence back.

I have weighed myself today and am 100.5kg. This is a big thing for me as I haven't seen double figures for a long time. It will only be a matter of days to see 99! :)

Yes I am 15-20kg away from my goal weight but now I feel that the end is in sight.

I have been doing juicing (as per fat, sick and nearly dead & super juice me) 3 x per day and a healthy meal in the evening.

Training wise I have been following the Freeletics Gym programme and I must say it is the best training I have ever done. I have done insanity, boot camps, crossfit etc etc and the structure of this and the intensity is amazing. I can really feel the results in my performance.

Anyway, here is to the rest of the year and my continued weight loss journey.

I will start to do some pictures to give me an extra boost and post them when I am at goal.

Replies

• graykitten225
    graykitten225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, It will be so exciting for you to see that scale drop below 100, A good way to always stay motivated is have small goals along the way of your larger goal. Good luck with getting to your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!