what's for lunch 2/2

Options
2»

Replies

• STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am having a Smart Ones Turkey and Mash Potato dinner with an apple...and a side of steamed broccoli...
    Washed down with some Crystal Light pink lemonade....
    Later I will have a dannon activa nonfat yogurt with some fiber one cereal...
    just to help with the digestion....:wink:
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    1/2 an Arnold's Select Thins round 100% whole wheat roll with deli turkey, red pepper slices, and romaine on top of it and a snack bag of baby carrots.

182 calories
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    I had a shapers BBQ chicken wrap ... little did I know it would cripple my carbs for the day GRR!!!!

I need to get the hang of this balancing food act.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I had a shapers BBQ chicken wrap ... little did I know it would cripple my carbs for the day GRR!!!!

I need to get the hang of this balancing food act.

I hear ya!! I do the same thing. I either go over carbs or sodium! I can't find a balance either.:flowerforyou:
  • doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Salad....with a few craisins thrown in. It curbs my desire for something sweet after my meal
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Lentil Turkey Sausage Soup w a 1/2 cup collard greens
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had spicy homemade chili with saltines. :love: 300 cals.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    got a recipe for spicy chili?? :flowerforyou:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    29 cheez-it's...... BTW, it's the HARDEST thing counting out 29 cheez-it's let me tell you! I just want to devour the entire box! :noway:

I've always wondered WHY don't they make it an even 30?!?!?! Note to Cheez-it man, change the cals so we can have just ONE MORE
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I'm thinking either a turkey sandwich on light bread, or a PB&J on light bread, or even an egg, cheese, and turkey sandwich on light bread. I'm having a really late dinner tonight so it'll have to be something that'll keep me full for a while.