Samsung health tracking

Options
MathewNiver
MathewNiver Posts: 1 Member
I am trying to figure why my syncing between MFP and samsung health go more in the negative the more activity I do oryb2iqx7abh.png
As you can see from the picture I am negative about 2500 calories for the day? I know this isn't right

Replies

• charlenechaz
    charlenechaz Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I hope someone responds to this because I would like to know.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Sweet. I did not know you can load Samsung health. I'll try it now.
  • amanduhh828
    amanduhh828 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You got me. You didn't log any food. You should be the opposite....
  • FlyingBlue
    FlyingBlue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think I've tried just about every combination of settings over the last couple of months, hoping to fix this. No luck so far! At least I now know it's not just me and maybe it will be corrected!
  • brasda91
    brasda91 Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mathew, how did you even get MFP and SH linked?

Ah, just found it in MFP. But I'm not seeing any syncing from SH into MFP.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Sweet. I did not know you can load Samsung health. I'll try it now.

Neither did I. I need to take a look at this too lol
  • brasda91
    Options
    ^ I've just linked MFP in SH. I went for a run this morning, I have my breakfast entered into SH, and nothing is syncing over to MFP. I need MFP to sync with my Gear S3 for my step and water tracking, just like it does for SH. What I like about MFP is that you get credit towards your calories for the day based upon your workouts and steps. If SH gave us credit toward our calorie limit I'd be happy with SH.
  • brasda91
    Options
    Update: I have MFP and SH syncing. Meals are syncing from MFP into SH. Oddly enough, water is not syncing from SH to MFP. Not cool. I track my water via my Gear S3. I need my water to sync from SH over to MFP.
  • timeforme2014
    timeforme2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung fit gear 2 that uses the Samsung health app but my steps are not syncing with MFP. Can anyone help?
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Go online on a computer and check your diary settings, there should be an "allow negative calories" button and just switch it off
  • mdkmb1990
    mdkmb1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    brasda91 wrote: »
    Update: I have MFP and SH syncing. Meals are syncing from MFP into SH. Oddly enough, water is not syncing from SH to MFP. Not cool. I track my water via my Gear S3. I need my water to sync from SH over to MFP.

How did you get it to finally sync? Mine are linked but nothing is showing on MFP. I keep getting a server error.