Replies

• Zocis
    Zocis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Me, but want people to talk to and chat and interact with or at least like posts haha
  • cookiezoey1
    cookiezoey1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • ryanlao
    ryanlao Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Would like some new friends and some motivation on my weight loss journey. Trying to cut down 30-40lbs Let's kill this fat off together! Feel free to add me
  • karliexrose
    karliexrose Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want a splash of red in your life :D
  • Ksm7767
    Ksm7767 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    22, USA, started at 245, at 230, looking to be 180. Feel free to add me or message me with recipe ideas!!
  • KyleCl423
    KyleCl423 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Washington state! Add me, reps for jesus!
  • michaelsvance
    michaelsvance Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more friends!!!
  • Helen1963Stewy
    Helen1963Stewy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Prettyhaitian0218
    Prettyhaitian0218 Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey!!!! Add me!!! I'm a college student, work two jobs, and I go to school. I'm trying to lose at least 100lbs. We can accomplish together!!
  • legally_keto
    legally_keto Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Matte (like Mattie). I'm 19 and I'm currently a student trying to shed the dreaded freshman 15 - which for me ended up being almost 20. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice which will include being active all the time in my future career. I'm going to be trying Keto for the first time! Right now I'm looking at it as a diet but later on I hope to change that to a lifestyle choice. I'd love to have more friends who can motivate me! Feel free to add me!
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, looking for more to motivate and get moving!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • juliagaldiscoker
    juliagaldiscoker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing keto- just getting started and am looking for motivation and fellowship!
  • aish_u
    aish_u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends and support. I've struggled with weight and body always and I'm ready to start the battle again. Let's go!
  • BooJupiter
    BooJupiter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Like so many, I'm starting over and trying to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle and getting back into keto.
    Looking for motivation and support :)

• taughc
    taughc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for more active and engaging friends! :) I'll support you with comments and nudges if I see you haven't logged.

I keep an open diary. My current kcal limit is 1300, cutting to 1250 in five days.
  • abjs79
    abjs79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • quinnwinn
    quinnwinn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have more friends to keep me motivated, I have over a dozen IRL friends on my list, but only 2 that currently use it. Been on here for years, but started up again at the beginning of this year. Feel free to add me. From DFW, TX. I keep an open diary and am currently doing 1500 and lifting with cardio.

SW 225(this year)
    CW 204
    GW 180ish (Reevaluate when I get there.)

Height 5'9 (I don't understand why so many males won't post their height unless they are over 6'. Nothing to be ashamed of fellas.)