The difference 2 years can make

Options
SisterSueGetsFit
SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
I ran across the photo on the left earlier today. It was taken about 2 years ago, approximately 8 months before I started my weight loss journey. Over the last year + I've gained, lost, maintained, cared and not cared. The important thing is I never gave up and I never quit. I have 25 more pounds to go, but this is a good reminder of how far I've come. If you've ever thought about quitting, don't. Take a break if you need to but never give up.

Replies

• tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look happy!!!
  • stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great. You said it perfectly. "Take a break if you need to, but never give up" I love that motto. So happy for you.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look happy!!!
    stevet621 wrote: »
    Congrats!!! You look great. You said it perfectly. "Take a break if you need to, but never give up" I love that motto. So happy for you.

Thank you both very much. I'm back on track and ready to drop these last 25 pounds.

• margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!❤
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!