Ready to lose weight - AGAIN!

Options
Not new to My Fitness Pal, but I haven't been back for a rather long time. I'm ready to lose weight and get healthy for myself, my kids (especially my new baby!), and my husband. I just recently had my first anniversary and I've been steadily gaining weight since I switched to a desk job and got back into a romantic relationship with my best friend. Now that we're married, I'm heavier than I've ever been in my entire life. I'd really like to meet some girl pals on here that I can get support from and give support to. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I want this more than ever so I can see a picture of myself without cringing.

So, I'm 25 years old, a mum, and have a lot to lose on my way to becoming a healthier me! If anyone has any group suggestions, that would be wonderful. I love food, dancing, and just chatting with others. <3

Replies

• Lilli_Firefly
    Lilli_Firefly Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You've got this!! o:)
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 1st anniversary and the baby!! I am also back thanks to a medication that put 25-30 lbs. on me. Sending a friend request :)
  • llh794
    llh794 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm working on creating a healthier lifestyle. I have about 150 pounds to lose. I would love to have friends to chat with and support.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Heya,
    I am in a similar boat to you :smile: 28 years old, married and in a long term relationship and gained the most weight I have in my life. Also, not new to MFP, used it a few years ago and lost about 20 kg. This time, I'd like to lose about 20-25kg (approx. 50 pounds) I am currently a step mum to 4 children and I'd like to lose weight to become a healthier me too and ready to get pregnant with my first born biological child ;)
    If you'd like to be support for each other, I am keen :smiley: