Workout DVDs

Anyone use the DVDs fitness I have one and been at it for 2 days omg they hurt so bloody much!!!

Replies

• carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    I'm doing insanity max30 at the moment
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I've done insanity and p90x3, loved them both
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Im doing weider ruthless. I usually do two workouts(each 20min) when I do them. They do work you out. I have insanity but dont like it as much
  • alibignell
    alibignell Posts: 1 Member
    Look on YouTube I've been using The Bodycoach and with healthy eating I'm down 8lbs in 3 weeks and motivated to continue!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    I'm an avid fan of Tony Horton. I've done 10 minute trainer the original P90 the new version of P90 and I've done P90X a couple times.

The one thing I've noticed is when I do the workouts at home they help and I see Improvement but when I started doing them at the gym with access to free weights my results really got better and I see more muscle definition. At home all I could do is use resistance bands which give you a partial range of motion but when you're doing free weights you're getting a total range of motion for the specific muscle group
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    I really like Shaun T, I completed Insanity Max 30 and enjoyed it so much that I continued doing the month two schedule for a further three months! I really saw results! I've since switched to P90X3, three weeks in and it's a different workout but enjoyable!

Working out at home is so convenient and cheaper!
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    I make a monthly calendar with a mix of The Firm, Insanity, Jari Love and Jillian Michaels BodyShred. I like the fact thatir keeps my body guessing and me from getting bored and complacent. I also try to add 3-1.5 mi runs in during the week after work.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    I finished t25, now on week 7 of Insanity Max 30. Very hard but love the results.
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Just started Tracy Anderson...
  • gem1804
    gem1804 Posts: 9 Member
    I use YouTube channel fitness blender they have over 500 workout video and that's all I've been doing and I'm very happy with my results
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I have a lot: Shaun T, Turbo Jam, The Firm, Jillian, Shelly McDonald.... I also borrow from the library and find some online.
  • bapity88
    bapity88 Posts: 98 Member
    I mostly do Zumba DVDs. There's 3 I love, and the more I do them, the more fun they are.
  • saphiresleaman461
    saphiresleaman461 Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks everyone for the reply
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Anyone use the DVDs fitness I have one and been at it for 2 days omg they hurt so bloody much!!!

over time it will get easier. when you first start out any exercise its normal for it to make you sore, if you are in actual pain then stop what you are doing. soreness is one thing actual pain is another
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    I'm a fan of the oh so controversial Tracy Anderson. She makes me sore in muscles I never knew existed, but it's also more effective than anything else I've tried. Every time I want to quit, I discover some new muscle I didn't know I had. Mostly I do her DVDs while cursing at the screen and begging her to stop, yet somehow it's kind of fun.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 289 Member
    P90x for me, probably try body beast after I hit my goal weight.