3 Weeks No Weight-loss

Options
I've been following 1200 calorie limit and haven't lost anything at all in the three weeks I've been doing it. I eat fairly healthy and walk for at least half an hour a day. Any ideas on what might help the weight loss?

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Need more info your sex, age, weight, height, ect. It would help
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at the 1200 calorie limit? Are you weighing all your food? Have you lost any weight so far? Are you at the end of your journey?

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,994 Member
    Options
    Assuming you aren't out at the tail-end of distribution in terms of current height, weight, and activity (providing your stats would help us rule that out), the most likely explanation is that you're eating more than you think you are. This is fairly common.

How do determine that you eating 1200 calories? Do you measure (preferably by weight) all foods, condiments, and liquids that you consume? Do you check the database entries that you use? Are you selecting other people's entries for "homemade" foods?
  • Phoenix12760
    Phoenix12760 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »

Female, 27, 80.5kg, 5 foot 4, curvy build
    How long have you been at the 1200 calorie limit? Are you weighing all your food? Have you lost any weight so far? Are you at the end of your journey?

three weeks exactly, yea I've been weighing all my food with no weight loss at all. and I'm at the beginning of my journey, only just started three weeks ago.
    Assuming you aren't out at the tail-end of distribution in terms of current height, weight, and activity (providing your stats would help us rule that out), the most likely explanation is that you're eating more than you think you are. This is fairly common.

How do determine that you eating 1200 calories? Do you measure (preferably by weight) all foods, condiments, and liquids that you consume? Do you check the database entries that you use? Are you selecting other people's entries for "homemade" foods?

I weigh all of my food and if I home make things I enter every ingredient in, in measurements that I've used. I tend to Barcode scan everything I use.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    How does your body feel? I held onto water weight for like a month, and then suddenly dropped like 2.5 pounds over the past 4 days. The water weight was apparently masking my loss. I could feel it in how my body was changing, though, so I stuck to it until it came off.

Here's my chart for the last 30 days:

r8obrn4044hl.png
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

three weeks exactly, yea I've been weighing all my food with no weight loss at all. and I'm at the beginning of my journey, only just started three weeks ago.

I weigh all of my food and if I home make things I enter every ingredient in, in measurements that I've used. I tend to Barcode scan everything I use.

do you weigh as in a scale or use measuring cups,because you say you enter every ingredient in measurement? and the barcode scanned entries can be way off as well.
  • Phoenix12760
    Phoenix12760 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How does your body feel? I held onto water weight for like a month, and then suddenly dropped like 2.5 pounds over the past 4 days. The water weight was apparently masking my loss. I could feel it in how my body was changing, though, so I stuck to it until it came off.

r8obrn4044hl.png

I actually feel really good and I'm a lot less bloated. Like I feel like I've lost weight, but the scales show nothing. Maybe I should start measuring with a measuring tape?

do you weigh as in a scale or use measuring cups,because you say you enter every ingredient in measurement? and the barcode scanned entries can be way off as well.

I use a scale for meats etc, and then other ingredients (like liquids) I use cups and measuring spoons.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

r8obrn4044hl.png

I actually feel really good and I'm a lot less bloated. Like I feel like I've lost weight, but the scales show nothing. Maybe I should start measuring with a measuring tape?

I use a scale for meats etc, and then other ingredients (like liquids) I use cups and measuring spoons.

maybe the entries you are using are off? meaning it could say less calories than you are really taking in. do you weigh even fruits,veggies,bread,oils,peanut butter and things like that too? if you are weighing everything and using correct entries then maybe its time to get some blood work done to rule anything out.