C25K App

Options
I can't get MFP to connect to C25K app. I hit connect, and it brings me to the Zen Labs page...but I don't see what to do from there. Suggestions?

Replies

• rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Have you started using it yet? I found that after my first run the C25K app allows you to share your 'run' with social media, one of which is MFP.
  • jodlee6
    jodlee6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Planning on using it tonight. Thanks for the tip!
  • rianneonamission
    Options
    No probs! Took me a while to work it out, but basically after every run you tick the 'share to MFP' icon and it will share the data.
  • rianneonamission
    Options
    Oh, little tip: Make sure sound is on, and be careful if you lock your phone. If I play music through another app it won't tell me when to start/stop running, and I get the same issue when I lock it (iPhone 6).
  • jodlee6
    jodlee6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! It's been a few years since I've done the C25K program...I forgot all about the music issue.
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh, little tip: Make sure sound is on, and be careful if you lock your phone. If I play music through another app it won't tell me when to start/stop running, and I get the same issue when I lock it (iPhone 6).

At the same time, I use an Android and play my music through Spotify and have no issues. I tried to connect it to MFP once and it tried to add it as a recipe, so I gave up.