Who wants to be my partner?

Options
Hello!
My name is Brook Genaille. I'm 20 years old turning 21 June 1st! I will be attending college again in september, which I'm excited for as they have a gym I can use for free there! (I can't afford a membership right now).

I have signed up for a few things in my community. A rainbow run (you run a distance and they throw paint on you), glow yoga (yoga with a black light and glow sticks), and will be swimming once a week. I will also be doing a workout 4 times a week. (5 days a week including the swimming)

We can share recipes, talk about our strengths and weaknesses, we can talk about anything you would like! I would like a friend to share this journey with. My fiance has no motivation, and my friends donthave any interest. I have nobody tp share this with and help motivate me.

Send me a message telling me about yourself if you're interested :) I would love to make some new friends!

Replies

• elizabethhilbert
    elizabethhilbert Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do! I'm 22 and I run and swim as well!
  • genaille61
    genaille61 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great!! I just added you :)
  • KBaughman1979
    KBaughman1979 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's always beneficial to find those that share your passion or better understand your journey and obstacles.
  • emilyjayne1104
    emilyjayne1104 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 aswell from the Uk!
    I'm in need of motivation aswell to make sure I don't slack!
    Would love to share our journeys!
  • akki023
    akki023 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heyyy. I just turned 21 as well! Feel free to add up!