Add me! Let's push each other!!

Options
I'm 22 starting my fitness journey and new lifestyle! I'm looking for others that want to be pushed but also want to have a friend "by their side" ;) in spirit lol. I'm looking to lose 30-50 pounds and would love to get to know people going through the same thing! I'm super friendly and will be the fitness buddy you always needed! ❤️

Replies

• MioNextChap
    MioNextChap Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi there! Add me :) anyway editing and trying again. Im 41 i would love an accountability buddy in spirit and would do the same. I purchased t25 and start day 1 today. And just would appreciate a group/some friends to motivate each other. Add me and ill do the same. Oh and im 235 wanting to get to 180.
  • MioNextChap
    MioNextChap Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok im not sure what happened but i typed a whole book chapter and its not showing
  • missjmuffin
    missjmuffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me :) good support is always the way forwards.
  • H4Z3L0413
    H4Z3L0413 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to get to know you add me! Looking to loose at least 30lbs before September but my goal weight is losing 115lbs
  • gmccool9552
    gmccool9552 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 179 trying to get down to 140
  • Myddvai
    Myddvai Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started at 247 and I'm at 236 on my way to 160. I could use some friends for support and help!
  • pumpkinhime
    pumpkinhime Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is a sweet idea! :smile:
    I'm trying to gain weight, I have no idea how much I weigh right now (I still need a darn scale! :laugh:) but I am rooting to gain at least 20-25lbs.
    It'd be nice to meet and befriend others here! :smiley:
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is a sweet idea! :smile:
    I'm trying to gain weight, I have no idea how much I weigh right now (I still need a darn scale! :laugh:) but I am rooting to gain at least 20-25lbs.
    It'd be nice to meet and befriend others here! :smiley:

What's your reason for wanting to gain weight? You look pretty good in your picture atleast. Were you trying to tone up and gain muscle?

And Hi crazymommamonster! Welcome to MFP :smile: