150 days to lose 52 pounds( live experience)

Options
Finallyfit1976
Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
Hello everyone

I'm here to record my success story in advance. I lost 50 pounds in one year and I'm stuck at that point for another year now due to incosistency, binging, you name it.

With the help of all of you I will record my success story here through the scale theme.

I know it is not about the number but come on, we all are looking to see good numbers on the scale in addition to the measurments.

I love to weigh everyday but I usually skip the days that I binge in. Here, I promise I will not skip anyday. When I know that I will show you the number, I think I will stick more to my plan.

Here is my status :

Height: 5 7
S. W : 202.6 Day 1 May 8
C.w: 201.8 Day 2 May 9

2 days gone 148 to go
0.8 pounds gone, 51.2 to go

tg2h376fvept.jpg

Replies

• skinnyislandgurl
    skinnyislandgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you got it
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You got this! I love the accountability you are showing :)
  • taultman1977
    taultman1977 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I want to get to the same weight. I am also 5'7 and currently weight 203.8. I started 3 weeks ago at 221. I will join you in this challenge and documentation.
  • taultman1977
    taultman1977 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here is my weight today. I will post daily also
  • AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Can I join in this? I think it is a great idea. My weight today is about 212 and I want to get to 160 so we have about the same goal.
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    I want to get to the same weight. I am also 5'7 and currently weight 203.8. I started 3 weeks ago at 221. I will join you in this challenge and documentation.

Yaaaay, how are you doing so far?
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Can I join in this? I think it is a great idea. My weight today is about 212 and I want to get to 160 so we have about the same goal.

Of course

Lets do this together, how are you doing so far?
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Here is my weight today. I will post daily also

This is great....did you weigh in recently?
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    blg0bwi8udih.jpg

Week 1 gone...21 weeks to go

2.2 pounds gone, 50.4 to goooo
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Suggest you post your scale updates on your wall for your friends list, not in this subforum.
    MFP also gives you your own blog site.
    Also, join some challenges or even start one.
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have ~ 15-20 lbs to go but I'm in!!! Starting tomorrow....!!! ;)
  • Xymheia
    Xymheia Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Good job. :)

I wanted to note that an important aspect to weight loss is cultivating a healthy relationship with food which will help you for the rest of your life and not just during your weight loss now. Many people underestimate the importance of this and some try to lose weight by turning 180 degrees around at once which leads them to restrict themselves too much, making their journey harder than it needs to be. It's human to want to have something you can't. You don't need to eat clean 100 % of the time, which is very rigorous if you haven't been eating very healthy before, 80-90 % is fine and may be more doable as you can still eat your old favorite food every now and then, which helps you feel less deprived and thus reduce binging. Moderation and staying within your deficit is key though. I also recommend cooking with fresh ingredients, avoiding most packaged foods, soda and condiments. It takes some time getting used to if you haven't cooked (regularly) before but eventually you'll find new favorite healthy but tasty recipes.
  • AniaMania81
    Options

Of course

Lets do this together, how are you doing so far?

Yay!!!

So this is my stats

Height: 5'9"
    SW : 211.8 May 14
    GW: 160

f94ydnx41hl5.jpg

• AniaMania81
    Options
    blg0bwi8udih.jpg

Week 1 gone...21 weeks to go

2.2 pounds gone, 50.4 to goooo

Great job so far :smile:
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • AniaMania81
    Options
    3uvjumdb3rnn.png

Day 8 Update

CW: 211.4
    GW: 160.0
    to go 51.4
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    How inspiring. I really need to lose 60 lbs(well really more but that will be a good start and pretty much insure I can wean off my bp meds based on past history of weight and bp readings) and intend to do so by my Birthday in Nov.
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    3uvjumdb3rnn.png

Day 8 Update

CW: 211.4
    GW: 160.0
    to go 51.4

How are you doing sister so far ?
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    i48pr6wfpc19.jpg
    7yie6xiukyac.jpg

Day 16 gone, 134 days to go
    7.4 pounds gone....45.2 to go
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    How inspiring. I really need to lose 60 lbs(well really more but that will be a good start and pretty much insure I can wean off my bp meds based on past history of weight and bp readings) and intend to do so by my Birthday in Nov.

You can do this sis...just jump in with us and start right away
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!