Xiaomi Mi Band 2 user here?

Options
ferd_ttp5
ferd_ttp5 Posts: 246 Member
edited May 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone who's also using Mi Band 2 for fitness tracking? I bought this one in cheap price but still it's working good like other expensive fitness trackers Heart Rate is working good, Pedometer was great and sleep tracker was good but I think I don't need it no more. You can add me if you are also a Mi Band 2 user and share our thoughts towards this excelent band from Xiaomi. Yet the band is great but for now it's not working with Mi Fit app from playstore because of foul updates It can't be paired with device if you are using the official I found some third party apps and the band is still working great.

Replies

• missjmuffin
    missjmuffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also using hte Mi Band 2, I tried out the first one last year and it was so useful that I upgraded. I link the band to my google account then onto here so I have everything in one place.
    I just love it
  • ferd_ttp5
    ferd_ttp5 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm also using hte Mi Band 2, I tried out the first one last year and it was so useful that I upgraded. I link the band to my google account then onto here so I have everything in one place.
    I just love it
    Using this band to try out how pedometer is more motivating versus without pedometer it's cheap and useful so much happy for this.

• amandallee
    amandallee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use the Xiaomi for band 2 but I can't get accurate steps onto MFP. I synced it through Apple Health app since it doesn't sync directly to MFP but the steps on the watch itself never match the steps that are synced to MFP. Is there a way around this??
  • Benjue85
    Benjue85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    amandallee wrote: »
    I use the Xiaomi for band 2 but I can't get accurate steps onto MFP. I synced it through Apple Health app since it doesn't sync directly to MFP but the steps on the watch itself never match the steps that are synced to MFP. Is there a way around this??

I have the same trouble with sync trough Google Fit... -.-
  • namrine
    namrine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sync your Mi Fit App with Google Fit (Google Credentials) and then sync MFP with Google Fit. It's loading data for me, the calories it says I've burned are about three times larger than a better informed calculation, but there's info in there. Right now I'm exploring disabling GPS to the Mi Fit app so it's not creating little 'runs' and loading those into MFP.