WE ALL LOVE SNACKS!

Here are some of my favorite Trader Joe's products! They may all not be the healthiest options but if you divide the portions in half for the fig and olive and corn nuts they are not bad and so crunchy and yummm!

What are everyone's favorites products or snacks?

*add me for daily posts and support :)

Replies

• EricaH7
    EricaH7 Posts: 74 Member
    My go to snack is fiber one bars! I love those things and they leave me feeling full!
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    EricaH7 wrote: »
    My go to snack is fiber one bars! I love those things and they leave me feeling full!

Yummmm I forgot about those!
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Wild Zora Lamb Bars. AIP friendly and delicious! They're expensive though, so I only buy them when I travel or have long clinic days.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Ice cream, pop tarts, angel food cake are some of my fav I eat dailly.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Babybel mini wheels, apples, Reese's peanut butter eggs (still eating some from my monster Easter bag), tea, beef jerky, mangoes, dark chocolate...

Speaking of Trader Joe's, I love their bags of Peruvian giant corn (mais gigante). We went to Peru in September, and it was my favorite new food there. So crunchy and delicious.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    i don`t snack i save calories for meals but i do have some favs like yogurt, rice cakes, some times i just love pepper ridge pretzel goldfish but i don`t enjoy them much
  • stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    Popcorn if I am craving salty and cookies or ice cream when I am craving sweet. I have been buying ice cream sandwiches at about 160 calories each they aren't a deficit buster.
  • damdam96
    damdam96 Posts: 23 Member
    My current favourite is the Mattesson's roast chicken fridge raiders. I have the little snack packets which only have 47 calories in them. They're so delicious but very moreish so I only have them when I'm out of the house - so I'm not tempted to have more than one packet!!
  • lifestylechange888
    lifestylechange888 Posts: 12 Member
    yogurt, atkin bars, quest bars, nuts, dried fruit, jerky, Good Thins for a low-cal like chip/cracker.
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    I don't love snacks... Waste of calories I could put towards a decent meal!

Exactly.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I don't love snacks... Waste of calories I could put towards a decent meal!

This. I don't snack.
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    damdam96 wrote: »
    My current favourite is the Mattesson's roast chicken fridge raiders. I have the little snack packets which only have 47 calories in them. They're so delicious but very moreish so I only have them when I'm out of the house - so I'm not tempted to have more than one packet!!

YUM have to try this!!!
  • 8888m8888
    8888m8888 Posts: 5 Member
    dark chocolate and roasted almonds (now if I can just get a handle on portion control!)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    I don't snack. I used too, that's what got me fat and kept me there. I like big meals instead and I save room dessert.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Protein cheesecake, protein bars, protein brownies, Greek yogurt, blackberries and pb2, jerky, halo top, chicken sausage
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have a Snack category in my food log. I use it to log the calories I already have exercised or intend to exercise today. I have no particular favorite, and some occasional weaknesses.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited May 2017
    I go through snack phases. Right now I've been eating apples with peanut butter, beef jerky, cheese and crackers, and like, raw veggies with ranch dip. (Sweet peppers and baby carrots usually)

Oh and I also eat dark chocolate every night.. Yum

I do love snacks. I'd get too hungry to go all the way from lunch until dinner without eating anything
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Ha! We need to be friends! I plan my snacks and THEN my meals. :) Snack time is the best time of the day.

My favorites- apricots, cottage cheese with salsa, Greek yogurt with raspberries or diced mango, kashi granola bars, boiled eggs, oranges, carrot sticks with garlic hummus, apple slices with almond butter, popcorn, string cheese.......... etc
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Veggie dogs, popcorn, string cheese, and dry cereal (Quaker Corn Squares for the moment)