Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best Dairy-free protein supplements

ktfranke
ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
I've been using whey protein for over a year. But my hormones are changing, and I'm entering into another season of dairy intolerance :/
I went through this once before - a few years ago, where I was experiencing bloating, constipation & repulsive allergic reactions to dairy, that only lasted for about 6 months. I reintroduced dairy back into my diet and I felt fine! So I started using whey again.
But I seem to be experiencing déjà vu! I have the same symptoms that I did years ago! So I need to cut out the whey again, and use plant based protein supplements (which I have yet to find one I can stand) :(

Any suggestions?

Replies

• SciWhiz
    SciWhiz Posts: 68 Member
    I use Vega chocolate or vanilla almost every day. I can't consume whey either, this seems to work for me.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 398 Member
    Im using Amazing grass chocolate peanut butter , i like it.
  • health4me84
    health4me84 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in Canada. But Wal-Mart has a vegan protein and greens powder by vegan pure. Chocolate is very good with a little natural peanut butter. I like it way better than Vega (Vega is gross to me) and it's half the price. Love the stuff
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Just bought MRM's egg white proteins powder in vanilla! Not bad!