Baby back ribs
  • bapity88
    bapity88 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell and Beer
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Sushi minus a lot of sauce and tempura filling. Anything high carb high protein low fat but sushi is pretty fantastic.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookies or Brownies do me in.
  • Justamom410
    Justamom410 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Crab legs with butter. Yummy. Also, wings or french fries with cheese!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Pho .. caaaaaarb loading.....and cheesecake every now and then!!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Tacos... enchiladas... fajitas.... you get the idea.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Loaded nachos with guacamole. Homemade Shortbread Lemon Tart. A great lasagna. Cheetos. In that order. :)
  • ScottishRob1
    ScottishRob1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We don't have a Krispy Kreme donut place near me (thank goodness) but the other day I drove about an hour away to visit my mom. On the way home I knew that the exit for Krispy Kreme near her town was coming up, it weighed heavily on my mind. I didn't want to mess up my calories for the day and I specifically did not want to waste them on Krispy Kremes of all things. So I drove on. The exit was coming closer and I kept telling myself to not give in. I pulled over into the far left lane so as to avoid the exit. Suddenly I found myself changing lanes to the right, how was this possible, I didn't want to give in. Without warning the exit appeared and I took it, it was too late, I couldn't turn back now. I would just buy three donuts, one for me, one for my wife, and one for my daughter. As I pulled into the drive-up lane I decided it would be cheaper to buy a half-dozen. That would be two each, that would be ok. When I began ordering I ordered a half dozen and then for some reason I said, "And a single one in a bag." What??? Why did I say that? Well, I ate the single right away, got home and shared the others and ate the other two. My wife, also on MFP, only wanted one so I ate hers also. 4 donuts later the guilt set in. So that was my cheat.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    With dieting as hard as I am, I've made a grave error coming into this thread ugh.

giphy.gif
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Cheat days usually have the following meals in them: donuts, pizza, beer, cake, cookies, sodas, and fried foods. Good thing cheat days are only once a week or I would be 350lbs.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    We don't have a Krispy Kreme donut place near me (thank goodness) but the other day I drove about an hour away to visit my mom. On the way home I knew that the exit for Krispy Kreme near her town was coming up, it weighed heavily on my mind. I didn't want to mess up my calories for the day and I specifically did not want to waste them on Krispy Kremes of all things. So I drove on. The exit was coming closer and I kept telling myself to not give in. I pulled over into the far left lane so as to avoid the exit. Suddenly I found myself changing lanes to the right, how was this possible, I didn't want to give in. Without warning the exit appeared and I took it, it was too late, I couldn't turn back now. I would just buy three donuts, one for me, one for my wife, and one for my daughter. As I pulled into the drive-up lane I decided it would be cheaper to buy a half-dozen. That would be two each, that would be ok. When I began ordering I ordered a half dozen and then for some reason I said, "And a single one in a bag." What??? Why did I say that? Well, I ate the single right away, got home and shared the others and ate the other two. My wife, also on MFP, only wanted one so I ate hers also. 4 donuts later the guilt set in. So that was my cheat.

This was actually very artfully described, LOL. I realize you're feeling bad about this but FWIW, the writing was very good and engaging.

I have a KK literally up the road from me. In the morning you can SMELL it, OMG.
  • Tjs8819
    Tjs8819 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Krispy Kreme donuts
  • Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    And if I still lived in the Seattle area..whole Chilled Dungeness Crab with secret sauce and Dick's Cheeseburgers, fries and Tartar sauce. Seattle MFP members know what I am talking about...time to stop. Making me hungry.
  • island_prodigy
    island_prodigy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Idk but this question is definitely making me HUNGRY!
  • mrarmaan
    mrarmaan Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Chocolate