What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide where I want to go camping this summer.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm in bed and in my undies

There goes my concentration for the day :love:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I'm wondering why an entire thread just got completely deleted. Not even closed, but poof... it's gone!!!

Which one now?
    Edited to add nevermind, I figured it out

That new random thread. I was trying to reply in it, it told me I didn't have permissions, and now I can't find it.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Dammit, you edited while I was typing :lol:
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Waiting to leave work in 14 minutes.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    reading a James Rollins book, sipping too-hot coffee, putting off work, waiting for a phone call.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out an appropriate "thank you" for the hubs... I mean, he did bring me 10 pints, all different flavors, of Halo Top because he saw them on sale for $3.99/each. I don't think Hallmark makes a card for that.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Trying to figure out an appropriate "thank you" for the hubs... I mean, he did bring me 10 pints, all different flavors, of Halo Top because he saw them on sale for $3.99/each. I don't think Hallmark makes a card for that.

I think it's obvious

Eating them all in front of him while he watches the baby, right???
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I think it's obvious

Eating them all in front of him while he watches the baby, right???

I mean, that was my plan...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why an entire thread just got completely deleted. Not even closed, but poof... it's gone!!!

Which one now?

That new random thread. I was trying to reply in it, it told me I didn't have permissions, and now I can't find it.

I knew it would be deleted. They delete anything that's similar to a closed thread, even though it's not breaking the rules. Because this is kindergarten.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Which one now?

I knew it would be deleted. They delete anything that's similar to a closed thread, even though it's not breaking the rules. Because this is kindergarten.

Well someone bumped an older random type thread, so we can just use that until it gets closed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Contemplating taking a nap at my desk until one of the doctors needs me.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Watching my child run around the house. It's like watching a drunk person running. Complete with the laughing, falling, and running into walls.