Made Goal down over 40 lbs. :)

Options
mad8588
mad8588 Posts: 21 Member
I began this journey in January at 218 lbs. got down to 204 in February but then shot up to 212 in April. I remember weighing on my birthday and just being pissed off at myself. So ever since got real serious using MFP and running three times a week using C25K then B210K afterwards.

Now down 44 lbs. since January and moving to maintaining and toning mode. I'll have a slip up every now and then with eating bad but oh well it doesn't ruin everything. Some highlights of this was that I had some blood work done at 185 lbs. and was surprised to find out that how close to being pre-diabetic I was. With out a doubt if that weight didn't come off I would have been. I've run a 5K and got the Warrior Dash coming up this Saturday. My clothes are falling off and clothes from 10+ years ago had to be dug out of the closet. Very happy with the loss just want to maintain. Did have some down moments. My wife and I of 10 years decided to call it quits after a couple years of being estranged from one another. It is going pretty amicable now with us deciding custody and splitting our stuff up. Did find that running was a great way to take the stress off at least for a short time.

Thanks for reading its been a tough several months both physically and emotionally. Thank you all for posting you're before and after pictures I hope to help inspire others as you have done to me. Please add me, I'm planning on continuing on with MFP, been a helpful site and community.
214.jpg
188.jpg
174.jpg

Replies

• DeeChan634
    DeeChan634 Posts: 34
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Your really an inspiration :)
  • mocklin
    mocklin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look fantastic!
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That's awesome!! and TOTALLY inspiring!! That about how much I want to lose too!! GREAT JOB!!!! and Congrats on achieving your goal!!!! What's the "B" in "B210K"...? Bed?
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your split, but a big congrats on your weightloss! Lookin' good:drinker:
  • mad8588
    mad8588 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    B stands for Bridge and thanks!
  • miw14
    miw14 Posts: 43
    Options
    Congrats! What an amazing transformation!

I weight as much as you did when you started, and 170 is my GW so this is very inspiring.

BTW, What size of pants did you wear then and what size do you wear now?
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation....
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations!!! I want to lose about as much as you have!! You're a great inspiration!!

Also, high-five for being left-handed!! Also...keep the glasses on, they're nice :)
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow you did awesome, I am pretty impressed! Your arms look really good Ü
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This is awesome and you look fantastic! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!