Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options
124»

Replies

• andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - was at a wedding / rehearsal dinner/crazy weekend and am back up to 134.6. Not sure what to do - I keep hovering between 132 and 135 - I want to break the 130's!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    178.8 this week. Stupid TOM :sick: and eating bad and not working out Saturday or Sunday. Not to mention the fact that I had a few drinks last night at a friends house. Oh well. I will get it back down. Lots of kettlebell workouts with week. I really need to get more water in and keep the sodium low. I would love to be between 176ish next week. We'll see. Good luck pin ups!:bigsmile:

P.S. I am shopping around for pin-up photographers in the Boise/Meridian/Nampa area so that when I hit my goal I can get some pics taken. That will be my reward...and a great treat for my hubby too! :blushing: I am very excited!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your work Rach!! I'm sorry to hear of your struggles and hope things get better for you very soon! :flowerforyou:
    I lost this week but not as much as I had wanted given I've stayed the same since the beginning of the month; it is a LOSS though. I weighed in at 184.8 so I'm down 1.4 from last week.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    228.8! :D
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Losses are starting to slow down a bit but that's cool with me as I'm so close to goal and within a healthy weight range.

This week I'm down 1.2 lbs to 152.6
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    148.9 for me this week! Well on sat. I didn't weigh myself today since didn't have time and went out for a thai meal on sat, so dread to think how much sodium and cals I ate!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Holding at 171.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    same as last week.. ugh..
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late... I'm at a standstill... the same as last week. :ohwell:
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Was up at 171 this morning. Boo :sad:
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    117.2 Today. My weight loss has stopped since starting Yasmin despite daily calorie deficits. Its not a bad place to hang around though.

Lets finish this one good!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hit the 140's! 149.6 this week, and feeling the home stretch. Last 20 pounds! Have noticed a real crash in my appetite lately though, I have had to remind myself to eat this past few days whereas before I was always putting on the brakes, I had to really try to space out my calories. I think its probably just stress.

Hope you lovely ladies have a great week! We're almost done with this round so make this last week a good one!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week. Sorry I'm late reporting. :(
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    nevermind. looks like I missed some weigh ins. good luck everyone
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    nevermind. looks like I missed some weigh ins. good luck everyone

Send me your weight, I'm going to update the chart again in a few.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ello!!

I'm back! hooray!!

A very small loss of 0.2 lbs this week! but a loss is a loss!! so I'm very pleased :D

well done everyone for this week! :D

xx