Here we go!

Options
Hi I am at the beginning of what I am calling the "debi-do-over" I need to loose about 125 lbs, and in the process I am hoping to find better more stylish clothes, more fun activities, and friends.........
I have my grandchildren in the afternoon everyday, and get so tired. I am hoping to be able to keep up with them, go on bike rides, when the weather gets better, etc.....

I would love to make some friends, and create a support group for the Vancouver WA area.... Maybe we could meet for walks, or for healthy lunches....???? go on bike rides, and jsut be there for each other. I find that everytime I get upset I want to eat.......... KFC, McDonalds< Taco bell! Wendys? I am trying hard not to go there.... creating new ideas for redirecting my energy.

Hope it all goes well...

Nana2boop

Replies

• nana2boop
    Options
    Hi I am at the beginning of what I am calling the "debi-do-over" I need to loose about 125 lbs, and in the process I am hoping to find better more stylish clothes, more fun activities, and friends.........
    I have my grandchildren in the afternoon everyday, and get so tired. I am hoping to be able to keep up with them, go on bike rides, when the weather gets better, etc.....

I would love to make some friends, and create a support group for the Vancouver WA area.... Maybe we could meet for walks, or for healthy lunches....???? go on bike rides, and jsut be there for each other. I find that everytime I get upset I want to eat.......... KFC, McDonalds< Taco bell! Wendys? I am trying hard not to go there.... creating new ideas for redirecting my energy.

Hope it all goes well...

Nana2boop
  • JamieCook
    JamieCook Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :glasses: :tongue: :bigsmile:

Welcome!! Stick to your guns and there are many people here to help support you!!!

:glasses:
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Seems that those places call my name too when I'm upset.....rather I should say used to call my name.....you can do it too.......

I have always been very on top of things children, husband, work issues, etc. except for my weight..... since joining here, I feel so much more psitive and strong and controlling what goes into my body is becoming easier and easier as I go along........I don't deny myself though, the other night my husband and I went to the movies and I had a few hands full of popcorn and a small portion of reeses pieces......still lost too. Just plan for things I guess and of course dringk lots and lots of water!!!!

Cheers and all the best!

K:smile:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    A support group would be awesome! However, I live in Olympia. On Wednesdays, for work, I travel to Vancouver. While there, I have a 4 hour break, from 10am-2pm. Do you think I would be able to join in?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! you are already one step closer to your goals :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here so much. I find it very helpful, supportive, and very motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.