Short people!.. I mean 'fun-sized'

Options
I'm 5'2'' ft tall and personally find it easier to relate to people & motivate myself when I know other people around my height. If there's any guys or gals that are trying to lose or maintain weight, please -friend- me or something, heh :) Thanks, for taking the time to read.

Replies

• MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I'm trying to lose another 40 lbs or so. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • cassiejoyy
    cassiejoyy Posts: 82
    Options
    5'4"!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    im 5'2" and currently 170...trying to get to 150 for now!! add me as a friend
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    5'-0" vertically challenged over here! Feel free to add me!
  • mocklin
    mocklin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just under 5 feet here!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 43 years old, started at 157 lbs and just hit my goal of 124 lbs this past Friday! Only took one year and six months to get here. I've totally changed my lifestyle and feel the healthiest I've been since I was in my 20's. :)
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    HAHA!! I've always told people, "I'm not short! -- I'm FUN SIZED!" Awesome~! I'm 5'2 as well :)
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Just under 5 feet here!

me too
  • dzdame
    dzdame Posts: 89
    Options
    5' 1" and 129..was as low as 122...gained lbs and trying hard to get back on track! So tough, no matter what your height...but we vertically challenged people just can't carry the extra lbs..

Need motivation to stay the course!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". I am tall. Good-bye.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I say I'm 5'1 but my 13 year old son had to go and measure our height the other day and im only 5 ft 1/2 inch...he on the other hand is 5'6...kids gotta love um...feel free to add me
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5' 1 1/2" My husband always makes fun of me because I add the half :P
  • mbjo
    mbjo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love this short people group! 5' (plus a half inch here) - 11 lbs down and got 19 more to go. Need all the help I can get and I'll do my best to cheer on anybody who wants to share their trials and tribulations. :love:
  • NP39
    NP39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and trying to lose a total of just under 20 pounds. Friend me if you like.
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5' 1 1/2" My husband always makes fun of me because I add the half :P

Same here, my bf loves to pick on me because I always add the half. :laugh:
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"10" and recently joined MFP- haven't even uploaded a pic yet. I'm 128 and would like to get to 113-115. 109 (my wedding weight) would be fantastic for my 50th bday in Feb. A few years ago I lost from 143 to 113 and felt great- kept it off for a year and then it started creeping back up. Please feel free to friend me.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    4'11" here! :)
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    im 5"1" and just reached my goal...109lbs! down from like 175/180ish in 10months. im working on maintaining and toning more than i already am. feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Heee! I certainly am fun-sized! Fellow 5' 2" lady here, at your service! :smile:
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    Yay short people! I'm 5'2" (sometimes I even tell people I'm 5'3" hehe) :laugh: