Again! who is single here?

Options

Replies

• EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I'm single! And I'm living a great life. Although I am always on the lookout for that "special somebody" it isn't what defines the way I live right now. Idon't need anothr person to complete me or make me feel whole; however it would be fantastic to have someone to share this incredble life with. My 2 cents.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    :drinker: I'm not a meal. I'm an intoxicating beverage. Take it or leave it. I don't care.

Take it, and I'll pay double :p

LOL didn't you have some engagement date planned for you girlfriend recently man??

Did it go THAT badly?!?

I think he's trying to block you, AJ. hahah!

No way lol...I like the guy quite a bit...we agree on most things lol.

I just said the first thing to mind is all lol. I'm guilty of that often :p.

Hey now, don't be a blocker! No comment otherwise :P
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeee! It DOES have some benefits... I don't have to EVER clean up my apartment....

LOL Jeneba. I feel the same way until I just can't stand it anymore.
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    What is the point of this anyways <_< Yeah I'm single, for life too btw 22 years single <_<
  • dumb_blonde
    Options
    Me!
    Just haven't found anybody who cuts the mustard yet...haha! :P
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm single! And I'm living a great life. Although I am always on the lookout for that "special somebody" it isn't what defines the way I live right now. Idon't need anothr person to complete me or make me feel whole; however it would be fantastic to have someone to share this incredble life with. My 2 cents.

Exactamente!! *high five*
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    Recently single :)
  • tetra85
    tetra85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fat, single & ready to mingle... :-P
  • squashaclein
    Options
    recently single...

Time to run my fat *kitten* off!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

Accepting applications. [:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

Lol nice and how the hell are all these women single????
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options

Exactamente!! *high five*
    Right back at ya!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

I dont' know man...I seriously don't know.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • dakuma21
    dakuma21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Single as grad school has no mercy on my social life, haha. Plus recently moving back to Tejas from the East coast. Really miss the beach.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Single as grad school has no mercy on my social life, haha. Plus recently moving back to Tejas from the East coast. Really miss the beach.

I can't imagine moving away from the beach! Ever!
  • CydneyS
    CydneyS Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm not single... I'm independently owned and operated.

:o)

hahahahahahaha love it!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Very happily single!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    There are so many single threads here, I'm getting lost with them all.

Well, I'm single. Just recently came out of a 14/15 year relationship. I'm just looking for some flirtatious fun to boost my self esteem and confidence. If it goes further, well who knows. So far since joining MFP, I feel loads more confident and happier, especially after jumping into to some of these threads. It's been hilarious at times!

I agree with some of the comments on here - A strong, solid relationship is born out of Trust, Honesty and Communication. Yeah, physical attraction helps, but it's not everything sometimes. For me, it's more important, that I can be Open and Honest with someone and form a good bond. If a friendship is born - great. If it goes deeper - even better!. Some relationships take time to develop. I think that goes for online relationships too - as far as physical in that respect - sometimes, its worth the wait when you do get round to meeting in person! Then again, I can't say I've had an online relationship! Maybe I'll get to find out!
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

cause guys dont have the......to come ask a girl out :heart: