Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Journey to getting under 200.

itsmisslizz
itsmisslizz Posts: 101 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth. I've been on a weight loss journey for about a year now. During this year I've lost 30+ lbs. I am an avid follower of the Kayla Itsines program, and stand by it. Most of my progress has been due to interval training workouts and high cardio.

Next month, I turn 24. While I am excited, it frightens me to not be where I had wanted to be. My goal is to be closer to 200 by my birthday. Ultimately, I would like to weigh around 140-150 and be fit. I know I can accomplish this. Progress is slow and steady.

I love getting to know people and learning about their journeys. Anyone in Oklahoma who'd like to start an accountability group, feel free to comment below. We got this! :)

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    30 lbs!! Good job! I've also been doing it for about a year and have lost 15.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Feel free to add me, im 23 as well, and our end goals are similiar, im almost under 200 lbs!
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Not in OK but feel free to add me. 140 is my goal. :)
  • itsmisslizz
    Ohwhynot wrote: »
    Not in OK but feel free to add me. 140 is my goal. :)

You totally will get there! :)
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Congrats on 30lbs lost!
    You can feel free to add this Illinoisan if you want. :smile:
  • bgonzalez1925
    bgonzalez1925 Posts: 16 Member
    Good job on the weight loss! It is a slow journey but well worth it in the end. Keep it up! :) Feel free to add me
  • itsmisslizz
    Congrats on 30lbs lost!
    You can feel free to add this Illinoisan if you want. :smile:

Thanks! I sure will.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    sw: 295
    cw:216
    gw:180!
  • itsmisslizz
    Good job on the weight loss! It is a slow journey but well worth it in the end. Keep it up! :) Feel free to add me

It is for sure! Fun fact, I grew up in Glendale! I sure will. :)
  • cinch94
    cinch94 Posts: 2 Member
    Edmond, OK feel free to add me. I just recently moved here and started back to lifting after being out of the gym for two years.
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    Also from Edmond, 236 lbs is my goal to lose.
  • kii081178
    kii081178 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in owasso, ok... add me
  • kii081178
    kii081178 Posts: 4 Member
    I got to lose about 30lbs to get under 200, but my goal is to get to 180lbs maybe 175... but yes add me I live in owasso, ok
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Owasso Ok here