Friends

Options
Hi! My name is Blanca and I'm new to My Fitness Pal. I'm here for moral support from you lovely people to help me become a healthier me! Like most women, some of us tend to gain a little (sometimes alot!) of weight during/after pregnancy. Thats my case. After my son was born, I kept the 40lbs I gained :'( . I used to be a gym rat, going to the gym 5x a week sometimes twice a day. I was a huge advocate on clean eating, but with a high risk pregnancy and being unable to work out the pounds crept in slowly and stayed. Now that I am cleared to start working out, I will be tackling this head on! Slowly but surely I'll get there. Looking for friends with positive attitudes and the same desire! :#

Replies

• annmarie70mfp
    annmarie70mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well as an expert of absolutely nothing baby related I welcome thee. If schedule wise you can get back to being that gym rat that caught the eye of someone (just go with it) to want to have babies with you, then at least you have some previous experience to fall back to and it wont be as hard as say, getting started in the gym.

Good luck getting back into it! Its like riding a motorcycle or something rather...
  • Fit_fad
    Fit_fad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're starting with the right attitude, I am sure you'll get there! Add me, would love to accompany you. Best luck