FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I think I need my safe space again.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I think I need my safe space again.
    Yas, girl.

Ps today was the first time I've sat in a salon chair and not felt like a troll. So weird. There's a meme. I must find it.

ETA. Found it

pvdtghc4xr7c.png

• _dixiana_
    lulz

Right? Do guys have this feeling??
  • FeraFilia
    @_dixiana_ If you feel like a troll... what hope is there for the rest of us?!
  • _dixiana_
    @_dixiana_ If you feel like a troll... what hope is there for the rest of us?!

Haha! Seriously, the lighting, the cape, the slick wet hair....it's usually not a good look. But it wasn't 100% terrible today. I didn't cringe when I watched him comb out my hair in the mirror. I think he changed the lighting. He was going on and on about these awesome new light bulbs last time I was there.
  • FeraFilia
    The lady that does my hair usually cuts it dry. I get none of that slick wet hair plastered to my head look.

I should probably go in and get it cut, it's been a few months.
  • _dixiana_
    The lady that does my hair usually cuts it dry. I get none of that slick wet hair plastered to my head look.

It took me three long years to grow out my hair. I would go like twice a year for the tiniest trims. Turns out that's not the best way haha. I finally found a guy who shoots it to me straight and tells me what I do and don't need. I went in for highlights one time and after looking over my hair said I didn't need them and he'd just do a basebreaker. Saved me a lot of money that day. Earned my trust for sure. He's pricey but he's not once done me wrong.

Ok sorry that was long.... :grimace:
  • _dixiana_
    nm59xyx8vkqe.jpg
  • FeraFilia
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

It took me three long years to grow out my hair. I would go like twice a year for the tiniest trims. Turns out that's not the best way haha. I finally found a guy who shoots it to me straight and tells me what I do and don't need. I went in for highlights one time and after looking over my hair said I didn't need them and he'd just do a basebreaker. Saved me a lot of money that day. Earned my trust for sure. He's pricey but he's not once done me wrong.

I'm glad you have someone you can trust to do your hair! Mine always looks nice for like 5 minutes after I leave the salon... Then I break it or something and it looks like I went at it with a weed eater for 6 weeks until I go in again.

I fail at girl.
  • _dixiana_

I'm glad you have someone you can trust to do your hair! Mine always looks nice for like 5 minutes after I leave the salon... Then I break it or something and it looks like I went at it with a weed eater for 6 weeks until I go in again.

I fail at girl.

You don't fail at girl! Hair gals and guys can get that product and blow dryer working on that hair like few people can. My hair feels SO soft right now. Tomorrow it will be tangly again.
  • FeraFilia

I fail at girl.

You don't fail at girl! Hair gals and guys can get that product and blow dryer working on that hair like few people can. My hair feels SO soft right now. Tomorrow it will be tangly again.

I have never learned how to make my hair not look all frizzy with products. I either use too much or not enough. I gave up on it.

Bandanas ftw.
  • _dixiana_
    edited May 2017
    Me

jx8pl5byv98f.jpg
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Shave your head. Problems solved
  • _dixiana_
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Shave your head. Problems solved

My hair does a lot for me. I'll never give it up.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    I feel the same about mine :|
  • _dixiana_
    tsortsor wrote: »
    I feel the same about mine :|

You look bald to me.